Do my meals look balanced?

I'm only a few days in, but I want to avoid potential problems that could come from an unbalanced meal plan. I'm a 23 yr old active female.

I'm also starting at 4 meals a day because I was one of those 6-7 mini meal people, so I need to work my way down to 3 big meals!

B- 2 eggs fried in butter, 2-3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 avocado, 1 banana

L- Big salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 1 big palmful of chicken/fish, 2 tbsp olive oil, medium sweet potato, almonds

S- 2 hardboiled eggs, ~ 1/2 c. strawberries, handful of baby carrots, spoonful of almond butter

D- 1 bison burger patty, 2 cups kale in coconut oil, baked sweet potato or acorn squash with butter

I think i'm good on protein and fat- Do you think I have enough starchy carbs in there for an active lifestyle? I feel ok so far, just adjusting to the less frequent eating is confusing my body.

• Moderators

Your protein and fat looks good. Two sweet potatoes per day should support intense training sessions and maybe two-a-days. I would like to see you more than double your non-starchy veggie intake and consume some of it in at breakfast. However, you are on track to have a good experience with the Whole30 already.

Archived