What's for dinner tonight? 5-22-13

I figure we can never have to many ideas to pull from. I saw a thread like this down below with a lot of participation. I'm going to try to start a thread each day I'm on my Whole 30 with my dinner choices (whether cooking or eating out), and I'd love for others to chime in as well. That way we can steal each other's ideas ;)

So tonight, I'm roasting some chicken thighs. I seasoned them with Penzey's Ozark seasoning, and poured a little melted duck fat on top to help the skin crisp nicely. I'm sauteeing some spinach in the cooking juices from the chicken, and plan to serve the chicken over the bed of spinach, and drizzle some homecooked balsamic reduction on top. I'm also roasting some small chunked pieces of butternut squash and parsnips.

Please share your dinner!!

Wild Copper river salmon is a runnin!!!! So I'm grilling up a whole side ( just sea salt, cracked pepper, EVOO, and fresh lemon required) then some brussel sprouts and a nice heirloom tomato and kale salad....

bbq beef steaks, tossed salad, roasted sweet potatoes

I think it might be something similar here tonight too. But I'll swap braised red and savoy cabbages for the salad seeing it's autumn down here.

You must have fresh asparagus available now? I'm very envious. I love it so much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

At the salon making my list.... since I'm doing this 30 challenge I need to do some serious shopping...... thinking coconut chicken and sauteed veggies.... and a baked sweet potato.

Also gonna make some strawberry salsa, ketchup, and bbq.

At the salon making my list.... since I'm doing this 30 challenge I need to do some serious shopping...... thinking coconut chicken and sauteed veggies.... and a baked sweet potato.

Also gonna make some strawberry salsa, ketchup, and bbq.

I chucked a triple portion of chocolate chilli in the slow cooker last night so we'll have some of that with crunchy sweet potato skins, salad and avocado later.

I'm going to use some of the chilli to wrap up in vine leaves for tomorrows lunch too I think :)

Archived