All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ShannonM816

Break-OO-fast without eGGs

You can eat anything for your first meal of the day you'd eat for any other meal. I realize eating dinner leftovers or soup first thing in the morning may seem strange and even a little uncomfortable at first, but it's just for 30 days. Sometimes people find that one of their biggest takeaways from whole30 is how big a difference a hearty, protein and vegetable rich breakfast makes to their day. Instead of deciding you don't like certain things for breakfast, decide you're open to trying them for 30 days to see if it makes any difference for you. Try a soup, maybe look for a blended butternut squash or pumpkin soup, served with breakfast sausage. Or make meatballs or grilled chicken and have that either warm or cold with celery, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, or other vegetables, and a dipping sauce of some kind.
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. Really? - in ice sreem? I haven't noticed it. Maybe I should on my own and to smell it ...with Right nose...because my olfactory receptors are chiral...and sometimes I smell dirty sock.
  6. I don't think so. B/c in whole 30 days diet there is a lot sugar-tasting stuff - fruits, juices (with no added sugar), even vegetables - like zucchini, babanas, sweet potatoes etc... Also - try to find a bacon with No added sugar (1:100 in the cases that said no sugar it's hidden in cured bacon ) - personally, I find bacon more, more sweet than the apples.
  7. Hi, everybody, I saw that the topic, related to my ? is already closed (Breakfast issue). I'm bored to eat every morning eggs, eggs, eggs...I already don't count them...in different forms and shapes. Let me be more specific: I like to eat breakfast, but not something like meat, salad, smutty, muffins, leftover(cold), fish etc... So, in this scenario whit what I was left ... to eat morning ? Thanks for under-standing
  8. Ego00

April Whole 30 2020

I am already bored. I know what I wanted to know and my goal is achieved. And I am on Day 21th. I'm wondering if I have to continue to make it 30 ?
  9. I completed my first Whole30 yesterday and today kicks off my reintroduction. I was diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD not the same as IBS) 6 years ago and this is one of many elimination diets I’ve tried. I’m happy to report that I’ve seen a reduction in the number of times I had to go to the bathroom (dropped from 7-10 times daily at the onset to 3-4 as of yesterday). However, I’ve had an increase in gas pain and bloating for an obvious reason. I’ve been able to consume more cooked roughage than before but my body tolerated it fairly well. When I was first diagnosed I couldn’t have anything with fiber in it, which made eating anything a painful nightmare. My GI tract was so inflamed that drinking water and Boost or Ensure were tearful experiences. I’m grateful that I was able to tolerate cooked veggies and roughage so well on this as that wasn’t typically the case in the past. A few other highlights for me are that the redness on my face has cleared up a bit, skin has improved overall, and I lost 10 lbs. I think this was a good choice for me because I had a solid idea of what made my IBD symptoms worse and the Whole30 reaffirmed that better than some of the other elimination diets I did previously. I looked through the forum a lot before starting the Whole30 and throughout my elimination diet. I know that not everyone has the same IBD symptoms but I would love to hear from more IBD folks regarding how they felt about the Whole30 and how it impacted them. Also, I was taking VSL3 before with mixed results. I stopped taking it leading up to the Whole30 and now I’m not sure if I should resume it or switch to something else. Any insights and recommendations would be appreciated!
  10. BabyBear

April Whole 30 2020

@Revelate congrats on starting your whole 30 and your two NSV! Yes day 5 can be rough and I will say the dreams get funky but then die down at least they did for me. I also started a round on April 1st. This is second round for me, my first was January. I learned a lot about me and relationship to food. I find so much of my issues with food is more emotional and mental than it is physical.
  11. BabyBear

Very Hungry Mommy W30 Round 2

Day 5 Slaying Dragons and Demons 5:45 up with baby, change him and bottle him and he asked to go back to bed. So I put him back to bed and did the same for me. 8:30 up with baby. Get everyone fed 9:00 M1 - LO Hawaiian Chicken and cauliflower rice with CB Dishes done. Taking boys to the little playground that no one uses anymore because of the big Park. We spent about an hour at the park climbing and sliding and playing basket ball and frisbee. I may need to put out door wheels on my skate and go skate the basketball court. I NEED to skate! It’s really starting to take a toll on my sanity and my husband’s. It’s how we cope and how we process the dark yucky stuff out that gets trapped in side. It’s getting harder to out run the demons without my skates. The sunshine did us all some good. Went home for lunch. I was hungry 1:15 M2 - 3 eggs with Italian seasoning cooked in bacon grease topped with a little W30 ketchup, home made pork sausage patty, left over asparagus drizzled with CB, home fries with CB. This meal was so good. I haven’t had any luck finding sugar free sausage in my area so I picked up some ground pork and used my own using 40 Aprons recipe. It was delicious! I used 1lb to make 4 patties, and I crumbled 1 lb to use in egg cups. I used up the rest of the asparagus and added a tomato and some red bell peppers to the egg cups. The cups turned out great using the silicone cups. I’m trying to stay positive. This day has been hard. Sunday’s have been the hardest lately. I noticed my sugar dragon is roaring. I think it’s because if I’m not skating then snacking is my coping mechanism. I need to find another way to cope. I watched a movie with my boys. And even laid down for 30 minutes before baby got up. 8:00 M3 - W30 Beef stroganoff with butternut squash noodles. Yum! This dish is so rich and amazing and really hit the comfort spot. Plus the boys love it and scarf it down. I got a call from a client and ended talking with them for well over an hour about ideas to help them with their 10th grade sons education for the rest of the year. A lot of the public schools around us have not done anything to provide any further schooling or even direction for finishing out the year, while most of the private schools have managed to adapt and have provided resources and direction to parents to help in the crisis schooling situation. It was refreshing to talk with parents who genuinely wanted to do things with and for the kids but just didn’t know where to start. Hubby and I watched a movie before calling it a night. I had a handful of grapes before the movie to avoid eating cookies with the hubby.
  12. Saloni

Depression and Weight

Hi Maria, Kelly Brogan's book on depression and anxiety has helped me a lot. I came off all meds in December thanks to the eight-week MBSR programme (mindfulness-based stress reduction). On medication, it was very hard to lose weight even with Whole 30. I'm now doing a round without meds and hoping the weight starts to come off. Kelly Brogan questions the use of medication to treat depression and anxiety and highlights the side effects of these medicines and their questionable value. Her recommendations include Whole30-style diet, exercise and meditation.
  13. Sconnie715

April Whole30 + Low FODMAP

Greetings! I am in the middle of treatment for SIBO. Once I finish with my antibiotics next week, I will be transitioning my diet to low FODMAP. With the start of the Whole30 At Home next week, I also thought it would also be a great time to return to a Whole30 (or Whole60)....I primarily follow a paleo diet right now anyway since it helps keep my symptoms at bay. I would welcome any advice, tips, or recommendations of coaches who are also familiar with low FODMAP. I have completed one full round of Whole30, but I have also had two missed attempts at Whole30 and most recently a missed attempt at AIP. It feels like I could use a little extra support and accountability to stick with it, especially on the tough days where my energy and willpower are lacking. Thanks in advance!
  14. My friend sent this to me, and I find her voice to be so comforting. I wondered if it might be of comfort right now. I am not sure how I feel about her bestselling book, so I almost didn't listen, but it's very wise, and very, very loving. I'm too busy to journal these days, but I have rolled her ideas in to my self talk, instead, and that is something. https://insighttimer.com/elizabeth_gilbert_writer/guided-meditations/facing-fear-with-a-compassionate-heart
  15. Last week
  16. Revelate

Hey friends !Im newbie.

Welcome! Likewise new but there’s some incredibly helpful information on this forum and it was good to find it.
  17. Revelate

April Whole 30 2020

Might as well update as we go along ;). Day 5 now, things were going well the first several days then sometime yesterday stopped retaining water though I had stayed compliant and no obvious culprits other than the change in diet itself. That drove the worst night’s sleep I think I might ever have had... I seriously remember 5 dreams from last night which is more than I can remember from the last decade. I almost never remember them. We talk about small victories, had two of them today: 1) Late afternoon after doubling my water intake from the last few days saw a shade of urine distinct from the toilet. Cheers, water went somewhere other than straight through me! Baby steps. 2) I wondered if I just wasn’t getting enough calories and I was hungry and in possible need of additional sodium (I don’t know what the right balance is Na to K I should google that) so I supplemented with the W30 lifestyle bowl at Chipotle and I noticed the salt in the meal. I have eaten at Chipotle quite a few times in the last decade or more, arguably one of the healthier options I frequented... and I never noticed it in a bowl previously. Chips sure, but not in the rest of the meal. Not sure if that’s an increased sensitively or if I was craving it but I’ll take a more refined palate even temporarily as a win for now. ;). The hydration bit scared me enough to convert slow runs into walks and I did manage to swing the sledgehammer a bit so haven’t thrown in any of the towels yet. I don’t feel absolutely miserable right now but I know I don’t feel well; on the plus side for day 5 apparently that’s right on schedule so maybe I’m doing it right for once. Hope all is going well for the rest of you!
  18. Hi Holly! I'm so sorry for the delay, and I thank you for your updates. I am holding a prayer of love and gratitude for your absence of respiratory symptoms, and call on the highest orders of love and light to keep it so. It must test your patience, feeling so crummy. Tommy Petty sings it to us, that waiting is the hardest part...I am so grateful that your W30 ways keep your immune system strong. Bird song is the best, isn't it? That, and the cat's trill. And purrs. And cat's snoring, too. That's so cool that you caught a whiff of the eucalyptus! Have you tried again? What other small self care gives any comfort? Whenever I am sick, I am amazed at how comforting a warm wash cloth can be. And smoothing out the bed and covers. Are you able to keep hydrated? Any change since your last post? It got up to 77 degrees in recent days, and when that happens at this time of year, I always set my expectations so as to avoid disappointment, so that means I expect it to just get hotter and hotter until it's the heat of summer, and that it's the end of rain, and plan to put my boots and warm things away. As it happens the rain came back today and it should be rainy and cool all week. So after breakfast this morning we opened up the screened in porch, and we can hear the birds...and I took one of the cat trees out there so the girls are exploring all the smells and bird song, too. It's so life affirming! I'm glad that you can sip on those elements of birds, and maybe some fresh air through opened windows? I'm with you in spirit, and imagine a virtual cup of tea and gentle back rub! On Friday afternoon I was able to make a reservation for two tri-tip dinners as take-out from the place I mentioned, after all, so with that, I also bought us a bottle of red zinfandel (we drank the two bottles of wine that we had on hand last week in celebration...an anomaly for us!), and a decadent dessert. Spring cake, something like that...a giant slice of layered white cake with layers of raspberry puree and buttercream frosting. Our local grocer who is European and has a baking background has recently added an awesome bakery - it's like a little French patisserie right here in our little town, white bakery boxes and all. I wouldn't tell hubs what I had in mind (right before we close shop he is always asking me what's for dinner), and got a 15 minute head start on him, so that was fun...candlelight and all. The tri-tip came with baked potato, and the abundant steamed broccolini and carrots made up for the awful salad. I was sure to tip well to take care of our weary friends there! Then yesterday, Saturday, I worked late, and when I got home we were both completely zonked. All we could do was zone out on tv so we watched the first 3 episodes of Tiger King on Netflix, which is the craziest thing I have ever seen, and it's hard for my brain to believe it's real and not stupid reality tv. Have you seen any of it? I can't say I recommend it, yet once we started I wanted to watch more. Of course that is what happens with junk food, too...it's not exactly enriching material but good mindless entertainment. Hubs asked for popcorn, so that was a treat. My energy was pretty good this morning, so I did some cooking...mainly just a batch of ranch for a fresh batch of coleslaw, and more cucumber/onion salad (if I had tomatoes and maybe some feta it would really like to be a Greek salad...maybe next week). DId I mention that was my happy accident of last week? All I had was coleslaw, some cucumbers, and some compliant sliced turkey lunch meat, so I put the salads together and chopped up some turkey, threw in some chopped walnuts, and then dressed it at work with EVOO and balsamic, and presto, a very easy, delicious ad-libbed lunch. I liked it so much I actually meal-prepped that same thing for my lunches for Mon and Tues. These small things feel like giant wins. You mentioned that you thought our anniversary was the 4th, and that is funny because originally we were going to be married on the 4th. There was a full lunar eclipse, and we decided to marry on the 3rd so we could stay up all night and watch it on our wedding night instead of (original plan) getting up early on the wedding day to watch it...of course, we ended up not watching it at all. Hubs is missing his telescope, and we are both wondering if the park will be open for our planned June hike. I'm guessing it won't be, but we will see. Everything is so uncertain, and I guess it's a good life skill to find some equanimity with that. Peace, cool, and calm as you come through to the other side of this...xxoo
  19. MJ of Cayman

Whole 30 for Lent

Well, I seem to be talking to myself here. That’s ok. Happy to journal. Day 43. I am sooooo ready for this to be over, but sticking to it. I think of cake several times a day. A problem with Whole 30 for Lent is that it ends on Easter with all those wonderful forbidden foods ready for feasting. At the end of each week I have completed I’ve been treating myself to a kitchen gadget. week 1 - julienne peeler week 2 - rack to hang some new serving bowls. week 3 - revere wear steamer and double boiler bowl. week 4 - ceramic baker week 5 - refrigerator and freezer thermometers week 6 - stainless steel 4 quart mesh strainer The stay at home order works with all the cooking, but I’m sure the grocery shoppers wonder about my ordered items - coconut aminos, rice vinegar, almond flour. Not the usual quarantine items. Lots of leftovers in the fridge, and running the dishwasher everyday. Just can’t get my kitchen u see control with everyone home all day and cooking such a large part of this program. I am starting to notice a change in my shape in the mirror. That’s nice. Lots of weight to take off, but this is a good start. I just can’t overdo it at Easter.
  20. ShannonM816

Day 28 - Acne, Gas and bloating, tired

Whole30 eliminates the foods most likely to cause issues for most people, but since any food can cause issues for some people, it's impossible to eliminate everything that could possibly be a problem for every person. You are always allowed to leave out anything you feel is not a good fit for you. Products like Nutpods are useful for some people, and the additives in them are unlikely to cause issues for most people, but you can absolutely do a whole30 without using them at all. I'm sorry you haven't found the results you were hoping for. If you want to give us a rundown of a day or two of typical meals, we can see if anything stands out that might be causing problems.
  21. ShannonM816

Spanish oyster thistle

Yes, this is fine.
  22. So I typically eat healthy and limit sugar in general so adjusting to this plan was pretty easy. However, I have yet to see the benefits. Im not looking to loose weight, but was hoping that an elimination diet would get my gut under control and my put my digestion in check. However, I broke out in acne - which I never ever get - about a week ago, and my gas is ridiculous! I referred to my blood type diet and saw that I should not be eating beef, which is mainly what I was eating the first 3 weeks. The elimination of chicken and beef have seemed to help more than anything else. I also eased up on the potatoes as I felt like they were just making me fat. Also having trouble understanding why additives are approved like dipotassium phosphate in Nut Pods? Seems odd for the program to allow this, and not allow other whole food substances. When stuff doesn't make sense to me it's really hard to see the point.
  23. BabyBear

Meli's post-W30 log

Congrats on completing your Whole 30 i look forward to following your reintro
  24. BabyBear

Like an Onion

It will come, one day it will click and you will be off and running again. Focus on the positive things you are doing for you. We can do this. We can be better. We can have control.
  25. BabyBear

4/3 log update

@Emilyluder welcome to the log board. I find having enough fat at a meal is crucial for me staying full, but also making sure the meal follows the template. You may want to add veggies to your first meal. Anything will do salad roasted or steamed veggies. Don’t think of it in terms of breakfast, rather it’s the first meal and and anything compliant is fair game. If I do snack I try to make sure the snack involves some protein and fat. I don’t care much for Avocado but they are good source of fat so I keep those one hand, and deviled eggs with W30 mayo and mustard provide protein and fat and then I’ll have some raw veggies with those. Check out others logs for some great meal ideas. Great job so far on your Whole 30!
  26. BabyBear

@lizziehall I am so so so very sorry to hear about graduation being canceled. That is awful. So many big milestone events once in a life Time things have been wrongfully ripped from so many. Doing a whole 30 seemed fitting during this time of unknown. Food at home is something I can control and so I will. This week we have made some favorites from last round and looking forward to trying new recipes. One of those is definitely going to be 40 Aprons bang bang shrimp. i too am glad to see you and some of my other Whole 30 pals back along for this journey. Y’all are like my wolf pack. We ride together, We survive together!
  27. BabyBear

Day 4 - Alone with my thoughts 4:00 am - rise and shine today is opening day of turkey season. I’m sad the big fund raiser event was canceled but I’m glad to be getting out to the woods anyways. Now to get boys up and get everyone dressed and gear loaded to get to the woods 5:00 M1 - 4 deviled eggs, blackberries Breakfast was quick and easy. I had to battle through that “they offered and made it for you it’s rude not to eat it feeling”. My mom got up and made sausage fried ham and cheese biscuits. I won’t lie they smelled wonderful. I was tempted for a nano second. I said no thank you. She pressed as to why. I told her I was doing a reset anti-inflammatory foods for immune support. She threw out a “well you didn’t have problems eating them on our trip”. I explained that I chose to not worry about my food choices on the trip to make life easier on everyone else and prevent my food choices from making people stressed or upset like it was doing now, and my body deeply paid for it. So now that I’m back in an environment that I have more control over what foods I have access too I’m eating to support my immune system to ensure I can remain as healthy as possible. He response “fine suite yourself” to which I answered in my head I shall and I will. I would like to say this push back and snippy attitude is because of her grief, but unfortunately this was her attitude when I first did an anti-inflammatory diet 11 years ago to heal my baby boy. Sadly since then she has joined me in doing inflammatory resets, but still gives me pushback if she is not currently eating this way. It’s hard, so hard to be eating healthy when the rest of the family circle doesn’t. Not so much the temptation but the tension it causes. They reflect back what ever junk they are dealing with personally about their own health and food choices. I know personally I’m not judging, and every person is in their own space with food. I’m doing this for me, Im doing my best to ensure it doesn’t inconvenience anyone but me. Im being thoughtful with my wording and not saying that the unknown food is unhealthy or bad, or even that I’m trying to eat healthy just that I’m avoiding inflammatory foods to help support my immune system as much as possible. I love my mom dearly and I love to make her happy, and eating her food makes her happy, but this time.. I must oblige me, and not her. Her response is her own and she is the only one who can change it. The emotional road to a healthier me is so much harder than the actual physical doing. Sigh. Im glad I’m spending the day in my blind in the woods. 9:30 S1 - clementine and pistachios I love being in the woods listening in the stillness as the woods awaken. It is anything but quiet yet it is serene. The birds are calling and fluttering by the blind. One even perched in the branches surrounding me. The bugs and bees buzzing around busy about their spring time duties. Squirrels and chipmunks scurrying tree to tree half playing half gathering. I even had two deer walk through this morning grazing as they walked. It is an eco system all it’s own untouched and unaware that the world is on lock down. They continue on doing what they were created to do eating, toiling, building, creating, communicating, singing, mating, playing, living and then dying as is their cycle of life. The past few years our turkeys have been in decline… the wildlife management has been working hard to determine why. It’s believed to a combination of disease plus increased predators like opossums, raccoons, coyotes and bobcats. The population in our county seems to be one of the more stable, but we also have more trappers and varmint hunters in our area too. Disease, predators, injuries, even poisons seem to me to be apart of all living things cycle of life. All loss of life is tragic no matter the cause, even so some loss of life is necessary for life to be sustained. We should never take for granted that the plant and animal products we eat came from life. It’s easy to disconnect from where you food comes from, and that disconnection can make room for gluttony and wastefulness. When I harvest an animal for food I always stop and say a prayer of thanksgiving for the life that was sacrificed that my family might live. I then do my best to honor that animal by using all that I can of the animal so that there is very little waste. 11:30 M2 - compliant roast beef rollup with spicy mustard tomatoes and lettuce, and grapes My lunch was good. The boys went with my dad to Sonic for lunch. When he asked what I wanted I told him no thank you I had already eaten my lunch I brought, but I did take him up on a water. He asked why I didn’t want a soda or anything. I reminded him I was eating only anti-inflammatory foods. He respected that, and then said you trying to recover from last week. Yes dad exactly! I told him I had been eating this way except for a few occasions including my birthday before our trip, but I realized that when I’m eating like this and mom isn’t it causes a lot of tension between us and given the nature of the trip I had decided not to worry about it and just do the best with what I had without upsetting mom. But that it really took its toll on me and after a few days in I was stuffing all things in my face and couldn’t really stop it. So now that we are back home I’m back on the strict elimination for the month to give my body the chance to reset and heal, along with the emotional garbage that goes along with that. He looked me square in the eyes and said thank you! Thank you for doing that for your mom I know that probably wasn’t an easy decision and that it’s a lot work to get back the control. That was helpful. He gets it! I think he’s also relieved to see me making changes and hopefully avoiding several of the health issues he has including Diabetes. 2:30 S2 - chomp stick and carrots Ha I’ve been wordy today. Time to think does that to me. It feels good to have time to process thoughts and feelings. I have so many whirling around inside of me at any given time. Too many to put in my jar on the shelf, they cannot all be contained and it makes this craziness so much harder. 8:30 M3 - LO Hawaiian Chicken with caulirice. Banana cut up 3 strawberries cut up sprinkles with cinnamon and coconut flakes and drizzled with almond butter. I was hungry when I got home. I got boys settled and food started and my 11DS offered to take over making food so I could shower. I enjoyed my food and my shower. I spent the remainder of my night on the couch with Hubby watching his video game play and pointing out the bad guys for long shots. Lol I shoot the real guns and he shoots the video game guns and together we make a formidable pair.
  28. BabyBear

Day 3 I can do this! (At least that’s what I keep telling myself) 6:30 up with baby. He’s in an odd mood, which I contribute to teething. He decided he wanted to snuggle in bed with us and he actually laid still. So I got about 20 more minutes of down time. 7:15 M1 - 3 eggs chili powder and oregano cooked in bacon grease with some W30 ketchup and a side of blackberries Now cue the theme music… its time to face Walmart and get some of our weekly basics. Holy occupied state Batman, complete with propaganda commercials and guards. This ain’t my ‘Merica! Geesh! After I made it back home with a sliver of my sanity, we put away the groceries and ran outside to enjoy some sunshine. I bought bubbles while I was out and that was a huge hit with the boys. The baby was so cute chasing all the bubbles yelling “Mine, mine”. It felt good to be outside playing with the kids. Sunshine does my soul good. I got the boys fed at 12:30 and wasn’t really hungry but felt tired so tired mentally and emotionally so I napped while baby napped. My hubby joined me for the nap. There is just something about being wrapped up in his arms that makes me feel secure and I drop my guard and sleep. I had weird dreams… about eating donuts and Oreos (I don’t even like Oreos) it was so weird. My last round I didn’t get those dreams until much later. I feel way less bloated today. I got up before baby to start the beef ribs. Once I got those in the oven I decided to make deviled eggs. Eat some now and save some for a quick breakfast tomorrow before going into the woods. 3:30 M2 - 4 eggs deviled 1/2 a banana I had tweak the eggs a little… adding more mustard helped. I used avocado oil to make the mayonnaise because I was seeing everyone talk about how good it was. Yuck! Wish I had tasted the oil first. It tast very acidic to me like there was vinegar added to my mayo. The oil may have been rancid off the store shelf who knows. I miss my olive oil store where I could go in and taste the oils and vinegars before buying them. After tasting and deciding which ones you want, they would fill up a bottle directly from the flask used to taste test. They had some of the most amazing oils and vinegars. I realized after shopping there that a lot of the store shelf stuff was old. 8:09 M3 - beef ribs with a rub of spices and finished with ? bbq sauce. Baked potato with CB W30 Ranch and BBQ sauce. Air fried garlic asparagus. Salad greens with the W30 ranch. This dinner turned out really good! I rubbed the ribs down with a blend of smoke paprika, chili pepper, salt, cumin, garlic Powder, cayenne, onion powder, and black pepper after I had rubbed them with liquid smoke and olive oil. I made an aluminum foil “camp bag” and sealed them up in that and placed in the oven at 250 and let them cook undisturbed for 4 hours. When the sides were done I popped the ribs out painted on some BBQ sauce and put them back in under the broiler until the sauce got sticky. Even my picky eater enjoyed it. I cleaned the kitchen up and did the dishes. Huge accomplishment for me after cooking and eating. Then started packing up for the hunt tomorrow. We are going out with my dad, and my mom is watching the baby so we decided to go spend the night with them so I don’t have to get baby up at 3am
  29. Clara P.

Spanish oyster thistle

I'm pretty sure it's a yes, but I've never heard of Spanish oyster thistles so I want to make sure.
  1. Load more activity