re-intro phases

cmccoy

The book has a sample reintroduction schedule as follows:

- Day 1: Reintroduce and evaluate dairy 
- Day 4: Reintroduce and evaluate gluten grains
- Day 7: Reintroduce and evaluate non-gluten grains
- Day 10: Reintroduce and evaluate legumes

On a reintro day, you eat the item in question at all 3 meals during the day, keeping everything else Whole30 compliant. On the in between days, you go back to 100% Whole30 compliance to see if you have any delayed reactions. Then move on to the next reintro item. Once you reintro a food group, you don't eat it again until your reintro process is complete.

For me, if something made me sick, I wouldn't eat it anymore.  :) 

I would give wine its own day. Wouldn't have it at every meal though. Maybe just a glass at lunch and/or dinner?

On a reintro day, you eat the item in question at all 3 meals during the day, keeping everything else Whole30 compliant. On the in between days, you go back to 100% Whole30 compliance to see if you have any delayed reactions. Then move on to the next reintro item. Once you reintro a food group, you don't eat it again until your reintro process is complete.

I would give wine its own day. Wouldn't have it at every meal though. Maybe just a glass at lunch and/or dinner?

Thanks!!! I've been looking all over for this - very helpful. :) (I don't have the book either, obviously, haha)

• 1 month later...

Does it matter the order of re-intro?  Was thinking of switching them around some...

Archived