Non-Gluten Grain Foods

RGlove

Hey everyone,

Starting my reintro in a week or so. I'm trying to plan ahead for grocery shopping and I was wondering what kind of non-gluten grain food there is out there? I want to intro grains with and without gluten separately, so what are thing I can eat on my non-gluten grain day? I'm kind of stumped.

Thanks!

Rice, gluten-free oats (oats are gluten free but may be processed in facilities with gluten or contaminated during growing/harvesting so you want to get the gluten free ones), quinoa, grits (corn), amaranth, buckwheat, millet. I'm sure someone else will have even more of them.

Hey everyone,

Starting my reintro in a week or so. I'm trying to plan ahead for grocery shopping and I was wondering what kind of non-gluten grain food there is out there? I want to intro grains with and without gluten separately, so what are thing I can eat on my non-gluten grain day? I'm kind of stumped.

Thanks!

Sorghum is another one.

For my reintroductions I decided which gluten free grains I wanted to have in my future life and introduced them separately. Your mileage may vary that just worked for me. (if you are curious my reintro schedule is at the front of my post-w30 log). For me I was only interested in white rice and corn so that is what I did. 

Archived