Another do I have to start over post...

I am on day 17 and last night my husband and I went to my parents house for dinner. My family said they would be grilling steaks so I brought my own veggies to have as sides. I passed up the cheddar biscuits, potatoes, and cake and I was feeling good about it until I took a bite of the steak and tasted that it had been marinated! I only had one bite but I have no way of knowing what was in the marinade. All I know is that it was a McCormick bottled marinade. What should I do?..

If it was loaded with sugar (most are) you probably need to reset. 

Actually, we don't typically insist on a reset for an accidental sugar dose. It's the serious gut disruptors (gluten, dairy, soy, carageenan) and intentional "slips" where the clock starts again at day one.

Actually, we don't typically insist on a reset for an accidental sugar dose. It's the serious gut disruptors (gluten, dairy, soy, carageenan) and intentional "slips" where the clock starts again at day one.

This is true. Everyone is different. I should have said I would personally reset because the moment I have any kind/amount of refined sugar, I get very sick and nauseous. 

Archived