White hair grows in brown!!!

lizguini

I have to share this: WEIRD!!!!! I just went into the bathroom to comb my hair out of my face & noticed where my hair has been totally white, completely old lady white for the past 15+ years is coming in brown - not completely brown but A LOT of brown, especially considering how it was totally white - I had to check my driver's license to make sure I wasn't imagining it! I told my chiropractor husband & he said that's a sign of getting good nutrition - WILD!!! I'm 45 years old, have been on Whole30 way of eating since May 28th of this year. I love it so much, have lost over 15 pounds & feel so darn good that I've planned to stay on it for a full year and then see what I want to do. I NEVER in a million years expected this change - my hair grows fast, so the dark roots are very noticeable - this is so crazy!!! LOVE IT!

Wow, that is crazy!  At 46, I'm very white myself and to be honest, I'd be kind of bummed if it started to go brown again.  I mean, I'd be happy to take it as a sign of being healthy, but unless it could ALL be brown, I don't want to go back.  I like my white.  I wish ALL my hair were white!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That is fantastic! I can actually compare this to my husky a little bit - I took her off off a kibble diet about 2 years ago and put her on a grain free dehydrated whole food diet that you rehydrate add protein to. (She just turned 14 years old this past July but other than some arthritis and muscle issues in her groin is going STRONG). Within about 6 months, her coat starting getting really shiny, the color looked more bold than it had and her face starting looking younger (yes...the dogs face started looking younger...not even lying). That is when I really started looking into natural and holistic methods of dealing with my own issues of anxiety, muscles trigger points, fatigue, brain fog, etc. Thank GOD I have a GP who is really into holistic healing because she recommended the Whole 30 program to me and is actually only a couple days ahead of me on it. (I am on day 7) 

Lizguini - you are living proof that what we put in our bodies makes or breaks us! Thank you for sharing - it is remarkable...and CONGRATS on your brown hair. :)

Archived