Need Some Encouragement

sspayne

I am on day 26. And I don't know what it is about today, but I am just feeling very over the Whole30. I'm going to a Halloween party this evening and I just want a drink. I just want to eat what everyone else eats. Last time I tried a Whole30 I only got to Day 22, and I want to finish it this time but I'm just feeling wimpy... And it's silly, because all my old pants are fitting again, my energy is consistent, I sleep well, etc... I've even been planning on continuing to eat grain/sugar free and test out how dairy works for me. Just a party, a Saturday... It's feeling tough. Please send some encouragement my way to read through the evening! 

Kirkor - hehe... I would say pats on the head and reminders of why I did this. 

I did this because I wanted to change my relationship with food. I didn't want it to be an emotional tool. I wanted to eat whole food. I wanted to feel healthier. Vainly, I wanted to lose weight. I think I still have some work to do on my relationship with food, but on all counts I have been successful and seen improvement. 

I did it! I held strong against muffins, candy, tortilla chips, and booze. It was interesting to watch people mindlessly eat all night. Definitely the hardest social activity so far. Now I'm on day 27 and almost there...

Well done!! It charges your will power. Try and schedule your next one in a quiet time of no celebrations. Glad you did it. I've done 2x Whole30 now and I still get discussed about all he hidden bad stuff in foods. You are great for even starting it!

Archived