Yogi cinnamon Vanilla Health Skin Tea

kehleemarie

You can not trust this online ingredient list.  It appears to only be highlighting what the company is trying to promote as beneficial ingredients. Have you looked at the actual ingredient list on the box, itself?  Many Yogi teas have stevia leaf, which would make it non-compliant.  The cocoa shell is not a problem.

You can not trust this online ingredient list.  It appears to only be highlighting what the company is trying to promote as beneficial ingredients. Have you looked at the actual ingredient list on the box, itself?  Many Yogi teas have stevia leaf, which would make it non-compliant.  The cocoa shell is not a problem.

The box has what is listed on the website on their box and nothing else. I just emailed their company to inquire about it. I really hope there's no stevia leaf in it! It looks so good! I will everyone knwo what they say!

Thanks!!

As with all husks and shells, the shell is the concentrated source of phytates that bond to minerals you consume and make them massively less bioavailable, 90% less available in the case of iron.  If you do choose to drink this, do so at a gap to and from your meal times.

Thanks everyone for the advice! I have only had one cup and I am almost done my whole 30 in 5 days!! It was okay, not the best tasting though!

They did email me back and say:

"

Thank you for contacting Yogi! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding our Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin tea and apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

To confirm, Yogi Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin does not contain Stevia Leaf, and as requested, below is a list of all ingredients contained in this particular tea. This information can also be found in the Supplement Facts panel printed on this tea’s outer carton, as well as on our website. Just visit:

https://www.yogiproducts.com/teas/cinnamon-vanilla-healthy-skin/

Ingredients used in Yogi Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin:

Organic Rooibos Leaf

Organic Cinnamon Bark

Organic Cocoa Shell

Organic Cardamom Seed

Organic Vanilla Bean

Organic Nettle Leaf

Organic Licorice Root

Organic Mullein Leaf

Organic Schisandra Berry

I hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you have any further question.

• 1 year later...

Archived