Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

I wish I could have tea with Queen Elizabeth every now and again.  I think she would be a blast to hang out with.  I'm sure she doesn't go on thrill eating sprees or full on food bender blow-outs.   If you even thought about that she would give the look that only a mother can give a child or a subject.  

She's royal.  I'm not.  I would try to entertain her with some songs and make her smile.  She reminds me of my Grandmaw and I sure do miss her.

Congratulations ,   Queen Elizabeth on being the longest reigning UK monarch today.   I would love to come for tea this afternoon and have a cuppa of your favorite brew.   jmcbn would be there because she's closer to the well.   It would be great.   I don't think we'd be munching any tea cakes but boy could I slurp several cups of good English tea.  

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is the next chapter of success for many that have been with this group for several go-a-rounds. We welcome anyone who would love to change your life for the better. We want people with internal strength......with passion.....compassion.....and determination to succeed and help others do the same. Whining, complaining and excuses are left at the door or you can go find another thread. This group has ALWAYS been successful and will ALWAYS be successful. We pride ourselves on fun, education, understanding, and defining and obtaining our own personal goals. Be positive! Be active! Our groups get THOUSANDS of comments and views....and it's for good reason! We DELIVER! It's thirty days people! You can do this.......believe in yourself, offer yourself to the group for 30 days and watch the great things that happen! I am on day two and ready to rock and roll! The group offers more than just encouragement, we throw in recipes, music, photos, CHORES (my favorite) and try to keep everyone engaged and moving towards their goals! Tiger Blood is a week or two away and if you don't know what that is, pull up a chair and we will explain the incredible energy you will receive once you cleanse your body of the crap you have been eating. It's time to "86" the Cheetos, drop the doughnuts, trash the chocolates and sweets and get ready to do battle for a healthier you! Saddle up, we're ready to ride!

Dave

american_flag_wallpaper___brassinventor_

Hello to Day 30

Doing GREAT and this was an easy program to follow. My only regret is that I only found out about this program a month ago.....just imagine

My sugar readings now are pre-diabetic.....I know I lost weight and I need a new belt.

Plan to continue this way of eating.....will slowly be checking out other stuff but relying on eating this way......Not broken.....Don't Fix IT

Hope all are well....stay healthy you'all

Farley

Been constant since Day 30 which makes today Day 39. Ate a few times at a restaurant with no deviations....not interested but might take a bite of my wife's birthday cake but that's it....even that I'm debating.....

Hope everyone is good......btw made a hole adjustment on my belt....feel better now

Hi Meadowlily, MegaG, Cottage Queen and other 'Dirty Thirty' friends!

It's been a long hard road this summer, but I did it!  I'm free of that destructive abusive relationship and I'm back. I filed for divorce on Aug 4, and it was final August 20. It was fast mainly bc I did not fight about $$$.  I left a good bit on the table, but I got my life back a lot faster with less damage to me and the kids.  

I've missed you all.  I stayed on my bike and off coffee, but other than that felt like I was hanging on by my nails to keep my balance.   It was pretty intense, but I'm so happy now. I still ate all my healthy protein and veg, but also ate some junk. I'm still getting stabilized in my new life, and I'm ready now to get rid of unhealthy 'treats'  I always appreciated the tough love (emphasis on both)  that I got here, plus the friendships.  So Im back.

Hope you are all doing well.

Your friend,

April

PS MegaG  extra hugs to you for checking on me during the storm!

Glad you've made it through all of that, April.  This group is finished up.  There's always a brand new group starting almost every day for support. All of  your friends are still  out there in the forum. Good to have you back.    See you out there on the trail.  Keep ridin', April. 

Awww, you guys taking a break?  Just when I'm going to try getting back on the wagon.

Who's here from England?  I'm moving to South Devon in November from Los Angeles.  I've got some big incentive to get myself in shape before I go.

Tracy

Awww, you guys taking a break?  Just when I'm going to try getting back on the wagon.

Who's here from England?  I'm moving to South Devon in November from Los Angeles.  I've got some big incentive to get myself in shape before I go.

Tracy

That's a really big change and move to make.

Thanks, yes it is.  My husband is British and wants to go home.  And he's worried about the healthcare system here as we enter our 50s.  And our kids are special needs (learning disability, ADHD, dyslexia and secondary autism - all due to birth mom drinking while pregnant), and he thinks the British education and social safety net will help them more than the US system.  We will see.....

What threads are the dirty30 people on now?  I'd love to jump in.

What few are left are scattered hither and yon.   The WD30'rs have pretty much finished up with their Whole 30's.   They're no longer standing at the door but have stepped into their futures.   

Lightning strikes.  Maybe once.   Maybe twice. They'll never be another group like dcduck's Dave's WD30'rs. The original group was a hoot and a hollar now.   A great bunch of folkaronies that I shall always remember. They are near and dear to my heart no matter where their lives have taken them.

Best wishes to you with your big move.   I hope it's everything you want it to be.   So long now.  

Hopefully, one day we will all be back to do another Whole 30 together. 

drtracyb - I started out in Higs group but it's more of an athletic group and I'm not really exercising.  My focus is mainly the food so I'll probably join a new group starting in the next few days.

Hi Meadow!

Hey Laurie.  You're tooling along, too.  It helps both of us manage our stress levels.  Stress is the marsher of the mellow.   I'll catch you on the flip-flop.  Just yodel yodel-smiley.gif?1292867705from the mountain-tops and I'll give you a drive-by fruiting.   yaya-sisters-smiley.gif?1292867704

i had an account under dreamweavers. been gone for a few months. my husband was very sick and admitted to the hospital in late july. had several complications and was in surgery for 8 hours for a diaphramic hernia that developed over years. His stomach went into his chest cavity causing issues and once that was fixed we thought he was going to be able to go home. nope. developed an infection that caused him to slip into a coma and it was difficult. but, he is home now. has been for a week and is doing great. My daughter is thrilled that we are all in the same house and her daddy is back with us. i plan on starting my whole 90 on monday. and since my husband can now eat we are going to do a modified whole life really once i finish with the strict whole 90.

meadow i missed your picture posts and support and mega and spin spin i missed the tips and support. hopefully we can catch up again.

had lots of time to read both books in the hospital.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived