Tigers and Turtles - 2016

Crimsann

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Am reading through and trying to catch up with you all and seems like we are still in the same boat so that's good. 

I am feeling so much better and a major problem at the moment is trying to drink enough fluid. I have good intentions but then the day is gone and my fluid intake is very little. I used to drink so much water all the time now I struggle to get 3 cups a day! never mind the 3 litres I should be drinking. Working on it.

Missed the grief article will have to go back and find that. Did read the bathing suit one though and can relate so well to that!

Hi! Ok, here's what I've noticed: When I am doing a W30, I have no pain in my joints, especially my knees.Now that it's been a few weeks, my knees are hurting again. It seems to take a while for it to catch up to me, and now I don't know what the cause is. So I will be doing another W30 to see if I can figure it out. Probably April. I think the same thing happened after the September W30. It took a while but eventually the achy knees came back. It's worse this time though. I'd really like to have pain-free joints...

misslindy, I try to get more water in during my workday, so I don't have to drink as much in the evenings. I find that sometimes, I still have to get up 2x a night to pee!  :(

Hi all.  Nancy I'm glad you sound more optimistic and now that you see the relationship between diet and joint pain that is a great motivator!  I'm still laughing about the link above - it was a total accident that it worked because I couldn't figure out how to post it so I just copied/pasted it - turns out that is how you do it I guess :lol:

I have trouble drinking enough water too.  When I am really trying to concentrate on it a lot of times what I'll do is gulp down a cup of water everytime I go to the bathroom or if I am at the sink washing my hands.  Doesn't always work though :(

Hi all.  Nancy I'm glad you sound more optimistic and now that you see the relationship between diet and joint pain that is a great motivator!  I'm still laughing about the link above - it was a total accident that it worked because I couldn't figure out how to post it so I just copied/pasted it - turns out that is how you do it I guess :lol:

I have trouble drinking enough water too.  When I am really trying to concentrate on it a lot of times what I'll do is gulp down a cup of water everytime I go to the bathroom or if I am at the sink washing my hands.  Doesn't always work though :(

Too funny about the link!

I have done Weight Watchers on and off (and on and off and on and off ad infinitum) since 1984, and the one thing I have retained all this time (besides the weight :P ) is the ability to drink lots of water. But given that my nickname was Betty Bitty Bladder, you can guess what effect that has on me!

Most important things first...the swimsuit has still not arrived, so my silence the last couple days was not a pit of despair.  I don't know how I misread the tracking label, but it's not due until Saturday when I checked again this morning so...reprieve!  LOL!

My week got chopped up because I had to be designated driver for my mother's foot surgery yesterday and I'm in scramble mode, again.  I need to get my meal plan for next week locked in today because this coming week is another bake-fest.  Our department is doing ANOTHER bake sale, Easter basket themed this time.  Will the madness never end?  I also have the first meeting of the Extra Life committee and I rashly asked to bring cookies.  So I will be in the kitchen all weekend surrounded by stuff I can't taste.  May need to hang the swimsuit up above the stove just as added mental reinforcement.  I would say wear it, but that might not be kitchen safety at it's smartest.  Would definitely be incentive not to sample cookies though!

This also means that I need the easiest ever meal plan because I already have too much on my plate.  Think, brain, think!  I may go with chicken salad again.  That I can do the cooking part in the crock pot at least.  I feel like I should do something more inventive for the last week of March though.  I would need to plan ahead for that since I'm having Easter at my house.  Trying to keep that simple too, in my usual non-traditional way I'm thinking about serving those shrimp "fajita" things.  I could provide shells and cheese and sour cream or whatever for the rest of the family and still be able to enjoy mine. 

Well, time to go pour my now cold coffee over ice and pretend it's the same as water. 

Well, time to go pour my now cold coffee over ice and pretend it's the same as water. 

That seems to be my thought process too.  There is no way in h*** that I would be cooking all those goodies if I couldn't eat them.  Have you tried any paleo recipes?  I have done a couple of things that I have taken to work that even the worst, pickiest eaters liked.  There was a carrot cake made with coconut flour (I did put cream cheese frosting on it though) that was great as well as an apple cake made with almond flour.  I realize these aren't even close to W30 but are non-allergen (without cream cheese of course!) My favorite part of baking is licking the bowl :ph34r:  so I wouldn't do well doing regular food.  I used to watch The Biggest Loser and there was an episode a long time ago where the contestants had to make cookies but if they tasted the batter off the spoon or their fingers they were out - I think I would have just walked out the door!   Hope your Mom did well with her surgery too.

So... on Monday I devoured half a pretty good sized peanut butter egg (PNB, butter, conf. sugar in milk chocolate).  Then during the night Tuesday I developed some of the worst nausea that I have had in a while.  Along with headache, puffy eyes, congested sinuses and being lightheaded.  Symptoms not as bad today but not gone.  Lesson Learned :blink:

Sounds like Nancy and Crimsann you are planning April W30's?  Even though I wasn't going to do another one I think I will.  I recently read on here somewhere where Melissa was talking about having learned something new from every one that she had done and for that reason it was important to do proper reintro's each time.  Makes sense.  I think I still have a lot to learn (obviously).  Might also help as far as going through the grief stages.  I'm usually stuck on Anger - "I just want to be able to eat normal" etc, etc.

Hi

I read the food grief item, pretty accurate I think. 

I agree with you bpaitsel, something to be learned from each one and even though it is early days for me with this one I feel so much better and more in control. The dragon has been back with teeth, not that I want sugar as much as I would love some bread or muffins or something like that. Banish all thoughts! Banishing doesn't do it though. I have to acknowledge that is what I want and I am choosing not to have it. One thing I had forgotten is how much I love raw celery, so now I have stocked up on celery and when I get the unwanted urges I eat celery, does a couple things I think, keeps my mind preoccupied, crunches and is watery. Oh well we all have our little tricks.

So I realized the other day that I have been actually eating tainted food--because I didn't prepare it properly.  After two weeks of spastic bowels I spewed out my breakfast halfway through the other morning, told my friend what I'd been eating (how I had prepared my breakfast routine) and she was horrified. Who would guess that having stopped eating it for the past couple of days, life is much easier. I feel more energetic and healthier in general. Hmmm.  I swear to goodness when I win the lottery I am hiring a cook--full-time.

So for those who are doing a repeat W30 are we still posting in here to complete the year? I have joined another thread but do prefer to come back to this group for the main stuff. 

Nancy, I didn't make the shepherds pie on the weekend but am planning to do it today, although I don't have enough kumara so may just have to leave that off and call it something else. See what I mean? I need a cook.

It's Friday here so the weekend is looming--love it. Still swimming or water-walking mostly but even though it is cooler it's not too bad. I am so thrilled I can do it that I will keep going until the ice chips prevent me from stepping in. (Just joking we don't get ice chips here but it does get blinkin' cold.)

L

Hi! Ok, here's what I've noticed: When I am doing a W30, I have no pain in my joints, especially my knees.Now that it's been a few weeks, my knees are hurting again. It seems to take a while for it to catch up to me, and now I don't know what the cause is. So I will be doing another W30 to see if I can figure it out. Probably April. I think the same thing happened after the September W30. It took a while but eventually the achy knees came back. It's worse this time though. I'd really like to have pain-free joints...

misslindy, I try to get more water in during my workday, so I don't have to drink as much in the evenings. I find that sometimes, I still have to get up 2x a night to pee!  :(

I have been a bit better with water the past 24 hours! wish it was longer but one day at a time. I have to get up at night more than I'd like too. Last night we went to bed so early it seemed I spent most of the time up and down! Such an exciting room in our house.

Isn't it good that you have noticed no joint pain when eating W30. Brilliant. I think with me too much fruit or sugar stuff will bring on pain. I still rely on my bone broth that makes such a difference and I am taking fermented cod liver oil but the bone broth calms things down almost immediately.

I can totally understand all the frustration with counting.  I remember once posting in another forum for a counting type app that I can't wait for the day when our smartphones come equipped with a tiny probe that just zips out and scans over our plate and calculates exactly the nutritional content of what we are about to consume.  Maybe mine can come with some alarm bells when I am about to eat a zillion chocolate units and loudly announce that I must add 60 units of kale to balance this.  LOL! 

My problem with counting is, while I'm also in love with numbers and charts and seeing "progress" tracked, I'm simply not honest enough.  Depending on the day I can look at a medium sized potato and call it "super-large so I've totally met my caloric needs" or "barely a bite and I totally still have points for ice cream".  Neither scenario help weight loss though.  It's aaaaahhhmazing how many days I exactly hit my goal, neat and tidy, and was probably way out in orbit.  And the healthier you eat, in other words the more whole foods you cook yourself, the harder it is to track accurately.  I would get to the point where I threw my hands up and said, "okay, how may Cherry Pop-Tarts can I fit in my points...cause at least I think I know how many calories/fat/carbs they contain"  And never mind that's just trusting their packaging to be even as honest as me.  At the point eating all toaster pasteries started to sound like the only logical way to continue...I must stop. 

I think it pretty much was my breakthrough when I realized that while W30 is kind of hard, it's also kind of easy and while I do try to think through my meals ahead and make sure it's not eggs all day or haven't had a green thing in weeks...I'm at a point now where I know what goes in my cart and what doesn't and that's about all the thought I have to give it.  I know exactly what will happen when I start putting other things in my cart.  ::spoiler alert::  I will eat them and probably sooner rather than later and definitely instead of spinach.  This is why the plan I'm working on for myself for April/May involves not putting anything that isn't compliant in my cart.  I may eat out on occasion, or pick up a latte, I may even bake something (thinking birthday cake which I plan to bake myself and it shall be massive or at least really pretty), but when I do my weekly shopping I'm still limiting myself to compliant ingredients only.  With my schedule, if it isn't in "stock" at home I can't trip over it.  I'm also making a strict no fast food rule for these months.  I have done that before, in fact a few years ago I did an entire year with none as my New Year Resolution.  I know I can do without that even if it is super easy on those late nights and I know it often leads to more bad decisions.  I think I've come up with something that will eliminate the gaping holes ahead of me, which doesn't mean I will sail through it smoothly, but I wanted to identify some steps I could take to keep close to the path while my mind was still clear.  And knowing that I have another three-month stint coming up and that beach trip, I don't want to end up taking too many steps backwards in between!

Everyone else signed up for the W30 emails?  Not the 31 days of encouragement, but the Wholesome thing that comes out occasionally?  There was one today where they talked about doing a W10 or W14 which I thought was interesting.  It wouldn't be as good for doing a reset when that's needed, but if you could fit in one W14 a month...you are still on 50% of the time.  Something like that would keep my shopping easy too.  I'm not sure I could ever do the day-to-day or meal-to-meal, not enough structure for me because it sounds like I could reintro the next day or the next meal and I would take that as license to do just that.  I might like the 14-day plan every month for next year.  Since I could flex those weeks around between early and late in the month I could accomodate a few special occasions and still be on the plan as much as off the plan, but without doing the long slog.  It's a thought, plenty of 2016 left to decide though.

Anyway, everyone take a deeeeep breath.  The (dreaded) swimsuit try-on will probably be tonight as it looks to be out for delivery today.  Trying to remind myself, it doesn't have to look fab today.  But also, no sense in keeping it if it doesn't mostly fit no matter how cute it is!    

So I am sitting here with my tongue hanging out waiting to hear how the swimsuit try on went? Have you new togs or not?

MissLindy - my curiosity gets the best of me most of the time.  If you don't mind me asking - how did you wrongly prepare your food?  Like I said, just curious.  I was wondering the same thing about where to post but I like our name so much don't want to lose it :) Goal for tomorrow:  WATER

MissLindy - my curiosity gets the best of me most of the time.  If you don't mind me asking - how did you wrongly prepare your food?  Like I said, just curious.  I was wondering the same thing about where to post but I like our name so much don't want to lose it :) Goal for tomorrow:  WATER

Never worry about asking questions although I do such silly things you may not like the answers.

Because I have to have so much offal on AIP I struggle to get it all in and sitting down to a plateful of liver is not as appetizing as it sounds, don't mind it but 5 times a week is a bit much and I am not real fussed about other kinds of offal, although beef cheeks are good. Anyway I make a loaf with mince (usually pork) and mix liver with it, as well as onion, beet root, carrot, celery etc. The last time I made it (enough for 16 breakfasts), I cooked the liver then cut it up and mixed it with the other ingredients and froze them into one meal portions. Apparently you: 1. never mix raw and cooked meat  2. must cook liver thoroughly 3. must be more astute about cooking. Silly isn't it but I have never been a culinary genius nor have I wanted to be so didn't know.  I do need a keeper at times.

I agree about the name and because we said we were going to keep this going for a year I think we should still post in here and elsewhere if we want to. I joined the other group because I didn't want to bore you with day to day strictness again and it helped as much as anything being accountable and feeling like I was serious, which I am. But prefer to hang with you guys as well.

Okay, if you don't mind I will do a water goal tomorrow too. Badly let it slip today. But still have time to guzzle a bit. :)

I'm so glad somebody asked, because I would have... And I won't call it curious, I'm just going to call it nosey! :P

I think we should stay here for the April round, since we're kind of on our own path. It's a bit of a different mindset than those doing it the first time. Better get to work. I came in early to get some peace and quiet before everyone else gets here!!!

Hey, ladies! I'm crawling up from the cellar and admitting I fell off plan badly for the last month and I feel terrible. One thing I found, sugar and artifical sweeteners are not my friend in any amount. Nausea and bloating with just a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee. Joints are also aching. For some reason my friends had to try all these gluten free sweets and you know if someone makes something just for you have to eat it all. I've read your posts daily but was to guilty to post myself. I like the idea of another W30 for April. Shall we start on April 1 - April Fool's Day? I have been going to the Y everyday despite my bad choices at the table and doing water aerobics, yoga, brains and balance, senior power and YES (young energetic seniors). As it is I've gained 5 pounds and that is very discouraging.

That seems to be my thought process too.  There is no way in h*** that I would be cooking all those goodies if I couldn't eat them.  Have you tried any paleo recipes?  I have done a couple of things that I have taken to work that even the worst, pickiest eaters liked.  There was a carrot cake made with coconut flour (I did put cream cheese frosting on it though) that was great as well as an apple cake made with almond flour.  I realize these aren't even close to W30 but are non-allergen (without cream cheese of course!) My favorite part of baking is licking the bowl :ph34r:  so I wouldn't do well doing regular food.  I used to watch The Biggest Loser and there was an episode a long time ago where the contestants had to make cookies but if they tasted the batter off the spoon or their fingers they were out - I think I would have just walked out the door!   Hope your Mom did well with her surgery too.

Sounds like Nancy and Crimsann you are planning April W30's?

I've actually tried any number of Paleo recipes for myself, but I've not found anything I felt was worth selling yet (which I think is just me being reisistant to the idea because they would probably sell like hotcakes to others with sensitivities!) and I'm usually okay baking and not eating the goods.  I have this sort of weird thing where the more time I spend in the kitchen on something the less I feel like eating it.  Do I fill up on the aroma alone!?  Nice thought, but no idea.  Still, a day long baking session will be pretty easy for me to skip sampling.  I'm also going with two recipes I've made many times before so I won't actually need to taste them to see if they have turned out.  One of them makes nearly 150 cookies, lol!  Which is good because the other one feels like it requires zesting 150 lemons and I will have plenty of time in between hauling out sheets, not to mention what a workout!  Full disclosure, I may hold a couple of each back and freeze them though.  Method to my madness says when I'm not on W30 I would have a ready homemade treat without having to bake another 150 cookies to get at them! 

For April, I personally will not be doing a Whole30 but I would LUV it if you guys who decide to do so would keep posting here.  I want to keep actively involved while I'm off because it will keep me in tune with the program so I will be showing up no matter what you decide and cheering you on!  I won't be back on W30 myself until June when I plan to do another three-month stint.  I won't be doing reintro, so will be mostly compliant right along with you but I am going to be eating some entirely non-compliant foods over the next two months so I can't count it as just looser rules. 

I even promise NOT to post pictures of my birthday cake.  ;)

Looking ahead even further though, the more I think about it the more I like the idea of some W14's.  I've been worried about my 2016 plan which leaves me off W30 for four months straight starting in September.  I think I would like to trial the W14 idea during those months and plan around some events and holidays but still pick at least 3 sessions where I do two weeks straight on the program.  If that works out as well as it seems like it could, I'm considering doing another January W30 to start off next year and then settling into a W14 each month for the entire year.  My goal for this year was to be on program as much as I was off (6 months on, 6 months off) and space them so I had some favorite holidays and birthdays in free months to see how that went.  But I am really drawn to the idea of two weeks on/two weeks off as less time to fall off the wagon and take steps backward and also the shorter spurts on the program would be easier to "see the light at the end" of...it really feels like it could be the perfect maintenance plan for me.  Depending on which half of the month I took, I could end up with a couple back-to-back that would nearly be W30 but I would like to mostly space them apart. 

Anyway, for those of you who are struggling with a slight sense of failure at the moment...I know I've shared this quote before, but not sure I've done so with this group?  One of the snippets I have permanently clipped to my digital bulletin board says "Optimist:  Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it's more like a cha-cha!"

We are heading into spring, we are still together, we have some plans, cue the music....and, cha-cha!

MissLindy I learned something new from you about cooking - thanks!  My water goal today was an epic fail.  Will try again tomorrow.

Susan - good to hear from you.  You know this is a safe place to land - no judgment allowed.  My diet has been much less than stellar lately too AND I have barely been making it to the gym at all.  In the past I have been such a regular that now when I am there one of the other ladies keeps asking me if I am sure everything is ok.  They probably think I am having some major crisis when in fact it's just laziness :ph34r: Welcome back!  April 1 sounds good for next round.

Crimsann - sounds like you've got it together on the baking front - and I love the idea of freezing yourself a treat :) I agree about the W14s especially when you eat that healthy.  I think that if I can get through doing proper reintros it would be nice to have some W14s thereafter just as short re-sets.  I'm going to cha-cha my way through the next couple of weeks while I get my head in the right place.

MissLindy I learned something new from you about cooking - thanks!  My water goal today was an epic fail.  Will try again tomorrow.

Susan - good to hear from you.  You know this is a safe place to land - no judgment allowed.  My diet has been much less than stellar lately too AND I have barely been making it to the gym at all.  In the past I have been such a regular that now when I am there one of the other ladies keeps asking me if I am sure everything is ok.  They probably think I am having some major crisis when in fact it's just laziness :ph34r: Welcome back!  April 1 sounds good for next round.

Crimsann - sounds like you've got it together on the baking front - and I love the idea of freezing yourself a treat :) I agree about the W14s especially when you eat that healthy.  I think that if I can get through doing proper reintros it would be nice to have some W14s thereafter just as short re-sets.  I'm going to cha-cha my way through the next couple of weeks while I get my head in the right place.

I didn't do so well with the water either, yesterday. Thank goodness we get to a do-over today. :)

Glad you learned something about cooking from me--that has to be a first for me.

Hey, ladies! I'm crawling up from the cellar and admitting I fell off plan badly for the last month and I feel terrible. One thing I found, sugar and artifical sweeteners are not my friend in any amount. Nausea and bloating with just a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee. Joints are also aching. For some reason my friends had to try all these gluten free sweets and you know if someone makes something just for you have to eat it all. I've read your posts daily but was to guilty to post myself. I like the idea of another W30 for April. Shall we start on April 1 - April Fool's Day? I have been going to the Y everyday despite my bad choices at the table and doing water aerobics, yoga, brains and balance, senior power and YES (young energetic seniors). As it is I've gained 5 pounds and that is very discouraging.

Glad you are back, have been wondering where you were. Seems we have all been having struggles this past several weeks and we are still committed to working it out and making it work so that's the good news. 

Hey everyone, so glad to get some time to check back and catch up. I have been Slammed at work, struggling to keep up good eating plan but responding to stress by, guess what? Stressing my body with crappy foods and wine...feeling.not.so.great.now.

Miss Lindy, I love your cooking lesson. I think you were around when I first learned how to make bone broth and several moderators and forum members rather gently suggested I might be growing jars of bacteria instead...hmmmm. Now, when I've had some broth in the fridge for a few too many days, I just pour it out....weeping a bit as I do. As the weather changes here, the bone broth is less appealing, although the salutary effects of it remain...want to get back on that p,an and I have some chicken b.b. In the freezer now.

I am so grateful to you all for the conversation about how to maintain...whether to do regular w30s, or intermittent w14s...or the shopping cart plan....or a combo thereof. I told myself, well yesterdayI think it was, that I would have no wine except when we went out to dinner....which we almost never do....not even at official functions where there might be a bar. That lasted until tonight when I slugged down a couple glasses watching my team play ball in the NCAA.

Tomorrow is another day. I also need to do some batch cooking and make it easier to eat well AND interesting things. When I think of getting back on the program I feel a little BORED....so clearly is time for some recipe infusion.

I would like to lock in some good food guidelines for myself, but am struggling to do so...hate to think about another 30, but clearly I need at least a two week reset....problem for me and starting up again in April is that the 4th is my birthday....send me some cake, Crimsann!

So I am goi to keep reading this dialogue and writing to all of you. I hope we can stay together here, even if other forums are calling.

OK, now WAY PAST MY BEDTIME, and I am watching two teams I don't even care about....but glad to have this time to check I with my pals.

Cha cha cha

Btw, in case any of you also are struggling with alcohol restriction....I got an email todayom the whole life challenge people (I did one of those before I found w30).... Anyway, the writer said that it takes the liver 10 hours to process the toxins in alcohol from one drink....and during that time the liver is NOT processing the fat from the food you have also eaten....so, give the liver a break and let it do its whole job without overloading it with alcohol....

Are you listening, Merg???

Hey everyone, so glad to get some time to check back and catch up. I have been Slammed at work, struggling to keep up good eating plan but responding to stress by, guess what? Stressing my body with crappy foods and wine...feeling.not.so.great.now.

Miss Lindy, I love your cooking lesson. I think you were around when I first learned how to make bone broth and several moderators and forum members rather gently suggested I might be growing jars of bacteria instead...hmmmm. Now, when I've had some broth in the fridge for a few too many days, I just pour it out....weeping a bit as I do. As the weather changes here, the bone broth is less appealing, although the salutary effects of it remain...want to get back on that p,an and I have some chicken b.b. In the freezer now.

I am so grateful to you all for the conversation about how to maintain...whether to do regular w30s, or intermittent w14s...or the shopping cart plan....or a combo thereof. I told myself, well yesterdayI think it was, that I would have no wine except when we went out to dinner....which we almost never do....not even at official functions where there might be a bar. That lasted until tonight when I slugged down a couple glasses watching my team play ball in the NCAA.

Tomorrow is another day. I also need to do some batch cooking and make it easier to eat well AND interesting things. When I think of getting back on the program I feel a little BORED....so clearly is time for some recipe infusion.

I would like to lock in some good food guidelines for myself, but am struggling to do so...hate to think about another 30, but clearly I need at least a two week reset....problem for me and starting up again in April is that the 4th is my birthday....send me some cake, Crimsann!

So I am goi to keep reading this dialogue and writing to all of you. I hope we can stay together here, even if other forums are calling.

OK, now WAY PAST MY BEDTIME, and I am watching two teams I don't even care about....but glad to have this time to check I with my pals.

Cha cha cha

Hi Merg

I don't remember the bone broth on previous threads. I have had to throw some out on occasion, but rarely I love it so much and it does such good things for me that even when it was so hot in February, I still drank it everyday. I often am perilously close to running out and have to dig out bones to boil to get my fix. :) L

Good weekend here, weather is very changeable and turning much colder but still I am in the water when the tide is right. Monday today and the sun is shining and the tide is coming in so I can swim this morning.

Love the idea of 'cha cha chaing' our way through life. Brilliant.

My baked breakfast is working much better and I am feeling much much much better than I have been. It is so good to have an anchor here, especially when we (I) am feeling low, hope it works that way for you as well. 

Was reading about 'habits' people assume in relation to religious orders then comparing that to 'habits' that we all have emotionally--I wonder if a skewed body image is part of my habit and when I change that I will advance? Worth a bit of investigation on my part I think.

Hi all! I was without internet most of the weekend. I was pretty sure it was the usual crap--turn off the computers, unplug all the cords for the modem and router (which means moving a really heavy piece of furniture), plug everything back in again, turn computers back on--but I just didn't have time to mess with it! When I got around to it today, it worked and I'm back in business. Busy weekend, mostly fun stuff, and some cleaning because my family is coming over for Easter brunch next weekend. Seven of us in my teeny, tiny apartment...should be fun!

I still haven't decided for sure what I'm doing for April. I'll be starting after the weekend though. My sister will be here from GA, and we have all kinds of stuff planned. 

Susan, glad you're back. I wondered where you were! No judgment here, we've all been struggling. Welcome home!

I'm headed to bed early because I want to get to the gym tomorrow morning before work. It means getting up at 4am-ish, but it's the only way it'll happen on a regular basis. I'll keep you posted on how it goes tomorrow morning! (And by that, I don't mean how it goes AT the gym, but how it goes on getting TO the gym! :P)

Archived