Started February 8

JuliaL

Hi girls. OMG, can you see the finish line? I can...and its pretty awesome what we are about to accomplish. What a great feeling!!!

Ugh Melinaka, so sorry about the reaction. My husband who took this journey with me hasn't had that sort of problem but we discovered he cannot tolerate high histimine foods or he has a serious allergy attack, feels like crap, gets a terrible headache and is so grumpy it is unreal. Any chance that could be part of the problem for you?

Heidi, yeah on the circus victory, boo on the family stuff, and soooo glad you liked the Rx bars. I love the chocolate flavors (choc and sea salt is my fave) and I dont even like chocolate either!! Blueberry is really good too...

Bebeaccia, I tried the walnut crusted pork tenderloin from the W30 book but actually used macadamia nuts instead of walnuts as those make my mouth itch! But I found the rub was too overwhelming for my taste...I think it had way too much mustard powder so next time I will cut that back and see how it goes. It was delicious and moist though!! 

For some recipes, I follow a blog called paleomg on Instagram, and she posts some super delicious recipes,...and check out nom nom paleo too. I make her honey mustard chicken thighs which arent W30 with the honey but they are incredible! Most can be modified to be W30 compliant. 

I'm ready for reintroduction starting Wednesday -- Im doing dairy first. Never been a big fan of milk in the first place but would like an occasional sprinkle of parmesan cheese on my zoodles and I don't really want to make ghee every week for my coffee so would like to go back to using Kerrygold butter which contains a bit of cream but is from grass fed cows. Everything I've read is that dairy is a big cause of digestive issues so this should be interesting.

Are you guys weighing tomorrow or Wed? Did you all take before measurements?

Kelli

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update, Kelli!
You always share the best resources!  I'll check out the Instragram suggestion.  I follow Whole 30 Recipes on Insta, that's a great one as they have a different chef post recipes for an entire week.  It's been a fun way to find new pages to follow on Pinterest for recipe suggestions.

Tonight I made these  http://simplynourishedrecipes.com/zucchini-turkey-popper-meatballs-recipes/ with homemade marinara and, of course, pasta for my guys.  I just enjoyed the meatballs and sauce.  These meatballs were SO good and I'm really glad that I made a double batch right off the bat! 

I'm weighing in on Thursday AM when I start my reintro.  I didn't take measurements, other than weight, but I did take really hideous before/after photos.  One of them being a close up of my face without makeup to compare skin changes.  I sort of wish I had done inches as well... maybe next time? 

Good morning all

Here we are .... DAY THIRTY !!!!! Today I'm going to start really thinking about my NSV's over this past 30 days so that I can really identify and document before I step on the scale tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning is going to be EPIC...lol.

Heidi - good for you for taking the before photos. I did not... I had just come up a huge work event and there were a ton of professional pics of me taken that I can def use as my BEFORE pics... and honestly, I was so disgusted with how I felt 30 days ago that I just didn't want to do it for fear that I would just want to bury my sorrows in a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Thankfully, this is NOT at all how I am feeling today.

Melinaka - WOW.. so sorry about the swelling and edema. That sounds just awful. I'm glad to hear the swelling is down and I hope it continues for you.

Kelli - so you are starting your reintro with Dairy. What will you have for breakfast. I've been thinking so much about what to reintroduce and about the only thing I can think of is some kind of greek yougurt. I do love eggs, but frankly, I'm tired of eating them for breakfast everyday. I know how W30 wants us to think of things as Meal 1 and start to eat other things, but honestly, it just does not appeal to me. Would love to hear what you will have.

I posted on the troubleshooting site about the Paleo type pancake and basically they are saying it's just reintroducing junk back into my plan... they refer to it as SWYPO (which means... sex with your pants on)... haha. It was pretty funny when I looked it up and read about it. Anyway... I'll post more later.

Oh hey... forgot to mention that on Sunday I ended up taking a Hot Power Yoga class which was AWESOME... I hadn't been able to take an actual power class for at least the past six weeks, so it felt great. I was a bit tired toward the end of it, but I made it through. Yesterday, I finally got my 5 mile walk in as well as my 130 squats and a yin yang yoga class. Did I mention how great it feels to have enough energy to work out.

Happy Day 30 friends.

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't be sure, in fact, that the storm is really even over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person that walked in."

That is a quote that I saved on Pinterest when I decided to do my first Whole 30. I knew it would be tough...but now that we are on day 30, I look back and think to myself - it was fun! I tried new foods and new recipes, I made some mistakes and stumbled, but I found my way. We all found our way!!  I'm a big believer in making no excuses and I also believe in allowing myself to feel proud of my accomplishments. You should to. Because we did it!!!!!  And here's the thing -- we have this tool now, this knowledge that Whole30 works, it has changed our lives. And I'm totally ready to "ride my own bike" because I know Whole30 is always there if I need it. If I fall off that bike, those Whole30 training wheels get put back on....but I'm ready!! 

Dairy reintro will be cheese -- feta (love) in my scrambled eggs for breakfast, parmesan on my shrimp primavera and zoodles for dinner. Maybe a splash of cream in my afternoon tea.  Im working from home tomorrow just in case things don't go well. Im more anxious to re-introduce nongluten grains...I plan on having rice again and maybe some corn and hope that goes well.

Ok, Ive gotta get to work! More later!!

DAY 30. OMG. So proud of us!

Bebeaccia-- Feeling you on the eggs for breakfast dilemma.  Love eggs too!  Most days it doesn't bother me to have them-- again.  Yesterday, however, I browned some lean ground turkey and sauteed kale & zucchini.  Seasoned it all and threw it together.  That was quite a tasty breakfast-- and egg free!  Just as a suggestion if you are looking for non-egg options.

You are SO fantastic Heidi,Bebeaccia, &Kelli! I'm so glad we've shared this remarkable journey together. Your posts this a.m. have me so fired up :) LOL - I feel like we just ran a marathon and we're crossing the finish line together. But you know what? I'm not sprinting. I'm just ENJOYING. I really like this way of eating. I like how it feels when I pick up a pkg of Oreos for my son and only briefly consider their taste. The Whole 30 influence wins. All I imagine is the chemical after taste ;) It's not real food. Yesterday as I scrolled thru an online restaurant discount email, every picture had bread or fried food and NONE of it was appealing! Are you all experiencing the same thing? My best analogy is: it's like looking at a page written in Mandarin. It's foreign to me.

I'm so envious of you all. I don't think I'll get the scale out tomorrow. I don't think it will be accurate with the water I'm still retaining. I'm hoping Thurs will be the day it's gone. I didn't take start measurements, but I know what I weighed. I used to weigh every day I ran. (It's part of the running journal.)

Kelli,I'm not familiar with the histimine reaction. I'll have to look it up.

AND! I just want to warn you all:be careful in reintroduction with cheese! In my experience, it isn't cheese the bothers me but the CHEMICAL preservatives and stabilizers. Some brands are worse than others. I wouldn't want you to mistake an issue and think you can't have cheese.

http://livewell.jillianmichaels.com/dangers-potassium-sorbate-5048.html

Bebeaccia, omg!! So funny! SWYPO. Go for it. You deserve that pancake. I think it won't derail you. Your new habits are ingrained.

BTW,your description of EVERYTHING you did yesterday was inspiring and so motivating. You had me feeling like a bump on a log. LOL I'm SO happy for you! You're BACK!

I know everyone's tired of eggs,but my Williams-Sonoma catalog came yesterday... and it has a simple recipe for breakfast hash. One egg is in it to bind it and then they suggest an over easy on top. Omit side of sour cream to keep it W30. It sounds Delish. I can post it if you're interested. Basically, a sweet potato, a regular potato, onion, egg, voila!

Melinaka, its called 'histamine intolerance' -- and most of the foods we've been eating have high levels of histamine (seafood, spinach, egg whites, nuts) which can cause allergic reactions in some people if you reach your limit. Definitely something to look into.  

Thank you for the histamine intolerence info Kelli! I just did a little reading. Thankfully, I suspect I don't have that as an issue. In this case,my edema was definitely caused by external sources. Breathing it and absorbing thru skin. I had been eating spinach daily and assorted other things in that list and they don't bother me. It's always been man made as opposed to naturally occuring substances that give me a reaction. Whole 30 has provided me a diet that doesn't cause swelling etc from things I've eaten that were compliant. I'm so thankful for that :)

Here is that yummy recipe for Breakfast Hash:

A hearty hash made from a mixture of Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes is a warming accompaniment for eggs on a chilly morning. In the spring, serve the hash and eggs with a lightly dressed salad of seasonal greens and thinly shaved asparagus for an elegant brunch.

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cook Time: 25 minutes

Servings: 4

Ingredients

1/2 cup (4 oz./125 g) sour cream

2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives

Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

1 Yukon Gold potato, peeled

1 sweet potato, peeled

1/2 yellow onion

2 green onions, white and light green portions

5 eggs

2 Tbs. olive oil

Directions

In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, chives and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Set aside.

In a food processor, combine the potato, sweet potato, yellow and green onions, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Process until finely chopped and combined but not pureed, about 30 seconds. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in 1 of the eggs until well blended.

In a nonstick fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. In batches as necessary, add 1/2 cup of the hash mixture to the pan and flatten with a spatula. Cook until the hash is golden-brown on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cooked until the second side is golden-brown, 4 to 5 minutes more. Keep warm.

Wipe out the pan and reduce the heat to medium. In the same pan, fry the remaining 4 eggs until done to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.

Divide the hash among 4 plates and top each serving with a fried egg. Serve with the chive sour cream alongside.

Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen

Good morning ----- WE DID IT !!!!! Wow... what an interesting journey it has been. I'm so happy and grateful to have gone through it all with each of you. Thank you, thank you for being a voice of reason, a compadarie, a sounding board, a place to come and share feelings, for listening, and mostly for your daily inspiration.

Melinaka - thank you so much for the recipe. That sounds awesome.

Here are my results. I'll post more later... off to another busy day.

p.s. so happy to be physically feeling better .... yeah

Day 31 - Results
Non Scale Victories -
Broke up 30+ year habit of artificial sweeteners (put it on everything from coffee, tea, yogurt, fruit, smoothies, etc.)
More energy
Sleeping more soundly
Cooked amazing gourmet foods
Ate until content (no starving or calorie restrictions)
Very little actual hunger
Not starving in between meals
No weigh in every day feeling that awful feeling of defeat or elation based on the number

Scale Victory
Lost 4 pounds (yes I wanted more… was hoping for 10, but have to consider the fact that I was sick for at least 20 of days of the 30 day program and while being sick did not cause me to eat off plan, the meds I took may have contributed… i.e.., very strong antibiotics, steroids, and inhaler).

For today….
Will likely reintroduce dairy

Hi everyone! I haven't been responding to this group, but I've read most of the posts.I've been connected through the facebook group. Congratulations, we made it a whole 30 days :)

I'm interested in hearing about NSV's. 

I'm going to write mine up and share them a little later today. 

Who's starting reintroduction's? AND what are you starting with? 

Follow me on instagram @tri4health

Hi everyone. Day 31. Crazy!

Awesome job with the NSV and SV bebeaccia!!  Thank you for sharing those and thank you for all your great posts! I'm so glad I found this board and so glad I "met" each of you!!!

Cant wait to hear from the rest of you guys...this is so exciting!

NSV:

• Tried new vegetables and LOVED them
  • Planned and prepped and cooked and discovered that I really enjoyed the structure and focus of it all. I am in control of what I eat and I felt really empowered by that. 
  • No Stevia in anything -- I used it daily in my coffee and didnt think I could do without it. 
  • Slayed that sugar dragon -- but I still think about rice krispy treats
  • Sleeping like a log
  • Energetic, even after a long day at work -- this is HUGE
  • Mental clarity is incredible -- both at work and in my home life. I now have about 10 projects I want to tackle around the house this summer and have a plan in place for  a few of them. My poor husband doesn't know what is coming. Before, I would be so scattered and lose focus after about 10 minutes. Ha!
  • Added running to my exercise program again -- looking forward to running some races this year after taking last year off.

SV:

• Lost 13 pounds. Waaat? I knew things were happening but didn't expect that at all. I had gained about 10 pounds last year so this is where I should be. 

What are you doing to celebrate??

My celebration:

I took my first Orangetheory class this morning and bought a membership. This was my gift to myself -- and it was everything I was hoping for. I burned over 600 calories in an hour and omg, I hope I can walk tomorrow. And Im getting my hair did tomorrow as another gift to myself.  :P

I had a bit of feta cheese this morning as I begin my dairy reintro. So far so good. 

Cant wait to hear from Melinaka and Heidi and Carmen!!!

Kelli

Hi everyone. Day 31. Crazy!

Awesome job with the NSV and SV bebeaccia!!  Thank you for sharing those and thank you for all your great posts! I'm so glad I found this board and so glad I "met" each of you!!!

Cant wait to hear from the rest of you guys...this is so exciting!

NSV:

• Tried new vegetables and LOVED them
  • Planned and prepped and cooked and discovered that I really enjoyed the structure and focus of it all. I am in control of what I eat and I felt really empowered by that. 
  • No Stevia in anything -- I used it daily in my coffee and didnt think I could do without it. 
  • Slayed that sugar dragon -- but I still think about rice krispy treats
  • Sleeping like a log
  • Energetic, even after a long day at work -- this is HUGE
  • Mental clarity is incredible -- both at work and in my home life. I now have about 10 projects I want to tackle around the house this summer and have a plan in place for  a few of them. My poor husband doesn't know what is coming. Before, I would be so scattered and lose focus after about 10 minutes. Ha!
  • Added running to my exercise program again -- looking forward to running some races this year after taking last year off.

SV:

• Lost 13 pounds. Waaat? I knew things were happening but didn't expect that at all. I had gained about 10 pounds last year so this is where I should be. 

What are you doing to celebrate??

My celebration:

I took my first Orangetheory class this morning and bought a membership. This was my gift to myself -- and it was everything I was hoping for. I burned over 600 calories in an hour and omg, I hope I can walk tomorrow. And Im getting my hair did tomorrow as another gift to myself.  :P

I had a bit of feta cheese this morning as I begin my dairy reintro. So far so good. 

Cant wait to hear from Melinaka and Heidi and Carmen!!!

Kelli

Congratulations on your NSV victories. I love your plan of celebrating. Celebrate with something other than food. I'm treating myself to a pedicure, I've been putting it off long enough. 

I'm not familiar, what is orangetheory? It's perfect timing to get back into running. Enjoy the beautiful weather :)

Good Morning, Whole 30 Finishers!

Just checking with my wrap up and looking forward to starting my reintroduction protocol today.  I'm following the fast-track reintro detailed in the Whole 30 book and what do you know?  Red wine is Day 1!  So, I'll be enjoying a glass tonight--- organic, without sulfites to be able to gauge my reaction to the actual wine/alcohol as some people can react to the sulfites instead.  :)

Here are some of my NSVs (I spent some time reading through all of the ones listed in my W30 book yesterday and writing them all down in my journal):

* Overall, my skin looks healthier and brighter (not counting my eczema dilemma)

* Less bloating

* More energetic

* Fewer sugar and carb cravings

* Improved self-confidence.  I can actually say that I'm proud of myself & mean it!

* Feeling in control of my food.

* Improved sleep schedule

* More AM energy (I am a night owl by nature, so this is a big win!)

* Need less caffeine

* Not hungry between meals or tempted to snack

* Started jogging & working out; 5x/week

* Practicing mindful eating.

* Better awareness of my emotional connection to food.

* Better awareness of the difference between hunger and cravings.

* Tried new recipes!

* Gained some new knowledge about label reading & nutrition.

I finally weighed myself this AM and will compare my before/after photos later today.
I did lose 8.5 lbs.
Trying to be proud of that!  And not let that stupid scale monster tell me that's not high enough.  Ugh.  You'd think my mindset would be better after all we've been through.  I do still have plenty to lose (my overall goal prior to starting W30 was 30-35lbs), so I think I just thought my body would react faster to the changes in diet & exercise.  Anyway.... 8.5 is a loss and I'll take it!  It's more than 2lbs a week and that's a good, steady, healthy pace for losing weight.

This morning I did celebrate or indulge with a flavored coffee!  Still black, but it was flavored.  :)
I avoided flavors during W30 just in case they were made with artificial flavors, sweeteners, etc.

I keep trying to decide what kind of reward to treat myself to after successfully completing W30.  You ladies have some great ideas!  And well deserved!  A pedicure sounds lovely.  I've also wanted to get the Spiralizer... and I could use some new potholders in my kitchen (I'm kind of picky about those).  So those ideas are contenders as they support my new healthy eating & food prep lifestyle.  Renewing my membership in a local home delivery service of organic produce is my other idea.  Decisions.  Decisions.

So--- Next step. 
Start a private FB group for the 4-5 of us who want to stay in touch as we reintroduce and maybe consider another round of W30 in the future?
New topic here in the forum instead?
Thoughts?
(I'm kind of a FB girl and love the ease of sharing links, ideas, pages, etc there... but that might not be everyone's preference.)

Have a great day!

Good Morning, Whole 30 Finishers!

Just checking with my wrap up and looking forward to starting my reintroduction protocol today.  I'm following the fast-track reintro detailed in the Whole 30 book and what do you know?  Red wine is Day 1!  So, I'll be enjoying a glass tonight--- organic, without sulfites to be able to gauge my reaction to the actual wine/alcohol as some people can react to the sulfites instead.  :)

Here are some of my NSVs (I spent some time reading through all of the ones listed in my W30 book yesterday and writing them all down in my journal):

* Overall, my skin looks healthier and brighter (not counting my eczema dilemma)

* Less bloating

* More energetic

* Fewer sugar and carb cravings

* Improved self-confidence.  I can actually say that I'm proud of myself & mean it!

* Feeling in control of my food.

* Improved sleep schedule

* More AM energy (I am a night owl by nature, so this is a big win!)

* Need less caffeine

* Not hungry between meals or tempted to snack

* Started jogging & working out; 5x/week

* Practicing mindful eating.

* Better awareness of my emotional connection to food.

* Better awareness of the difference between hunger and cravings.

* Tried new recipes!

* Gained some new knowledge about label reading & nutrition.

I finally weighed myself this AM and will compare my before/after photos later today.

I did lose 8.5 lbs.

Trying to be proud of that!  And not let that stupid scale monster tell me that's not high enough.  Ugh.  You'd think my mindset would be better after all we've been through.  I do still have plenty to lose (my overall goal prior to starting W30 was 30-35lbs), so I think I just thought my body would react faster to the changes in diet & exercise.  Anyway.... 8.5 is a loss and I'll take it!  It's more than 2lbs a week and that's a good, steady, healthy pace for losing weight.

This morning I did celebrate or indulge with a flavored coffee!  Still black, but it was flavored.  :)

I avoided flavors during W30 just in case they were made with artificial flavors, sweeteners, etc.

I keep trying to decide what kind of reward to treat myself to after successfully completing W30.  You ladies have some great ideas!  And well deserved!  A pedicure sounds lovely.  I've also wanted to get the Spiralizer... and I could use some new potholders in my kitchen (I'm kind of picky about those).  So those ideas are contenders as they support my new healthy eating & food prep lifestyle.  Renewing my membership in a local home delivery service of organic produce is my other idea.  Decisions.  Decisions.

So--- Next step. 

Start a private FB group for the 4-5 of us who want to stay in touch as we reintroduce and maybe consider another round of W30 in the future?

New topic here in the forum instead?

Thoughts?

(I'm kind of a FB girl and love the ease of sharing links, ideas, pages, etc there... but that might not be everyone's preference.)

Have a great day!

Heidi, CONGRATULATIONS on all that you have accomplished and learned from the Whole 30. I was thinking about you this morning imagining you sipping your glass of Red Wine !!!! ahhh.. that taste will be amazing. Your NSV's are incredible and you have so much to be proud of. You have done so much and really worked the program well. As far as the scale goes... trust me.. I know how you feel. I was in a pretty bad way yesterday when I stepped on the scale to see a mere 4 pound loss after four weeks of being militant. Like you, I need to lose at least 20 pounds to be at the top of a healthy BMI. Seeing my boyfriend lose 21 pounds by doing the exact same thing as me was a tough pill to swallow, and frankly, yesterday I was in tears more than once. Your 8.5 pounds seems great to me. Even my measly 4 pounds is so much better than staying the same, or going up. Not to mention the fact that we were eating absolutely delicious foods, not hungry in between meals, very few if any cravings and my personal accomplishment of NO sweetners was more than awesome. I'm so proud of those things and so many others.

I'm going to private message you with my FB contact so you can add me to your private group. So glad we can all stay connected. It's been such a wonderful journey and I'm so grateful to have shared it with you and so many others.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.

Also meant to say that I started my reintro of dairy this morning... here is what i had and my experience with it.

3/4 cup Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt

1 T chia seeds

maybe 5 raw walnuts

1 whole orange chopped up

mixed it all together and viola...

Now just so you all know, historically I would have added about two packets or stevia to this thing, but not today. I had it as indicated above and let me say. WOW.. it tasted SO incredibly sweet and delicious. I didn't miss the artificial sweetner at all.

Now I'm waiting to see how I feel. Hoping this doesn't awaken any sugar dragons, weird cravings, keeps me satisfied until my next meal, etc.

Can't wait to hear on how everyone else is doing.

Thanks for the encouragement, Bebeccia!

OK, friends.... I'm starting a secret group on FB for anyone interested.  That means no one on FB will even know the group exists or be able to see the group, it's members or any posts unless they are actually "in" it.  However, I do need to be FB "friends" with anyone who wants to be added.  If you want to private message me here on the forum with your FB name, we can connect that way (so you don't have to put your info out here publicly) and I'll add anyone who wishes to join!

Heidi, CONGRATULATIONS on all that you have accomplished and learned from the Whole 30. I was thinking about you this morning imagining you sipping your glass of Red Wine !!!! ahhh.. that taste will be amazing. Your NSV's are incredible and you have so much to be proud of. You have done so much and really worked the program well. As far as the scale goes... trust me.. I know how you feel. I was in a pretty bad way yesterday when I stepped on the scale to see a mere 4 pound loss after four weeks of being militant. Like you, I need to lose at least 20 pounds to be at the top of a healthy BMI. Seeing my boyfriend lose 21 pounds by doing the exact same thing as me was a tough pill to swallow, and frankly, yesterday I was in tears more than once. Your 8.5 pounds seems great to me. Even my measly 4 pounds is so much better than staying the same, or going up. Not to mention the fact that we were eating absolutely delicious foods, not hungry in between meals, very few if any cravings and my personal accomplishment of NO sweetners was more than awesome. I'm so proud of those things and so many others.

I think most men lose weight more easily than women.  I'm not sure why that is, but my husband can make one teeny-tiny change in his diet or lifestyle and drop 10-15lbs in no time.  It's so unfair!  :)

You SHOULD be proud!  Great job and great perspective on your accomplishments!

I would like to be part of the FB group. You can share the link and it should let us join. That's how the FB group I joined did last time.

I was involved in a FB group that started Feb 8th. It was easier to chat, post pictures of meals, etc. 

Find me on facebook: Carmen Cosentino (North Bethesda, MD)

I followed the plan perfectly. And gained 5 lbs and a bunch of inches. I guess every diet doesn't work for every person. I loved the plan. It's something I feel I could continue long term actually. I feel no need to reintroduce anything. So I'm continuing and trying much smaller portion sizes, lower carb veggies, less fat, and more exercise. I'm just so disappointed. Just wanted to vent I guess. I'm happy for everyone who had more positive results though.

I don't think it will let you join the group as I've started it as a "Secret Group" so that people are free to share and post without worries about who will see.  But I'll search for anyone on FB who'd like to join!  It may make me add you as a "friend" to send the invite or add to group.  Secret groups are kind of picky that way-- as far as I'm aware. 

I would like to be part of the FB group. You can share the link and it should let us join. That's how the FB group I joined did last time.

I was involved in a FB group that started Feb 8th. It was easier to chat, post pictures of meals, etc. 

Find me on facebook: Carmen Cosentino (North Bethesda, MD)

Carmen, does your FB cover pic have runners in it?  Says from Delaware?

FB won't let me type a name in without being friends as the FB group is secret. 

Just want to make sure I've got the correct Carmen!  :)

Archived