Who is in Atlanta?

jhmomi

Just curious which forum members are in the metro-Atlanta area. I think there are a lot of us. Thought maybe some of us could meet for dinner one night just for fun. I'm in East Cobb and a Sunday night would be a really good night for me.

Susan

I'm right in the city off Peachtree & 26th street a couple blocks away from Piedmont Hospital. That would be fun!!!!! Although I haven't been out to eat since I started my whole30 which ends on Sunday, but I was thinking of going for another 30. :-)

How about we plan a tentative date of Sunday, October 28th? Place and time to be determined later. That way anyone in the middle of their Whole30 right now can finish it and try offroading before we meet for dinner? It's not impossible to eat out during a Whole30 but not everyone likes to do it.

Calling Atlanta area Whole9'ers...

We have a group dinner tentatively planned for Sunday evening, October 28th. We haven't decided a restaurant or meeting time yet, but Urban P18 has been suggested. Tom, Andrea, Quiche4u, LauraB and I are hoping to meet.

Who else lives in Atlanta? And who wants to join us?

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in. Are we all still meeting for dinner on Sunday, October 28th?

Urban P18 has been suggested and is fine with me. If no one has objections or another suggestion, then let's just go there.

I propose 6:00 pm for dinner so we can all still get a proper night of sleep before starting back to our work/school/whatever week on Monday. Is that ok?

Susan

I'm in the metro area also...Gwinnett county, in Lawrenceville. Meeting sounds like a blast but I'll have to decline. Our money is so tight right now. Ya'll have fun and hopefully my husband and I can make the next meetup.

• 2 weeks later...

Laura B - I think you and I were the only ones planning to meet for dinner tomorrow. Or maybe Quiche4U was too? Since you and I are both in the middle of Whole30s, I think we should plan something another time. Since lattes at Starbuck's are out right now, maybe you and I should meet at the Merchant's Walk Whole Foods for Gingerade Kombucha? :) Send me a PM if you want to meet up!

I would still love to meet Whole9 forum folks for dinner if we can get a little group together, especially you Tom. I would love to hear more of your Whole30 experiences since you have been doing this so much longer than me. And more successfully too!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday. And for you Atlanta folks and any fellow UGA Alums like me, I can't resist...

How 'Bout Them Dawgs!!!

I'm in East Cobb too and would love to connect! Tomorrow is day 16 and I'm going strong. Let me know when something gets scheduled and I will try to make it. Susan, I'm sure our carts have passed in the (produce) aisles at WF in Merchants Walk!

Erin

I'm in East Cobb too and would love to connect! Tomorrow is day 16 and I'm going strong. Let me know when something gets scheduled and I will try to make it. Susan, I'm sure our carts have passed in the (produce) aisles at WF in Merchants Walk!

Erin

Or at Trader Joe's for sure! I think I am in there more than any other store.

Can't believe how cold it was today compared to yesterday. We were at Mt. Bethel almost all day with three games and three pizza parties to end the season so I am glad the weather wasn't so cold then. Today we stayed inside and spent our Sunday afternoon carving pumpkins. :)

Erin - sending you a PM shortly...

Archived