Mayo

a5saad

• Moderators

Dip your roast veggies in it. If you're not a fan of it on its own, try adding things to it. I sometimes make "hamburger salad" -- burger meat, leafy green stuff, pickles, tomatoes, any veggies that sound good on a burger, and for a simple dressing, I just mix mayo & mustard.  Mix it with compliant hot sauce if you want something with a kick. Stir in herbs like dill and chives to get a more ranch dressing like flavor for a dip. Chop compliant dill pickles up in it for a tartar sauce like dip for fish. (There's probably a fancier whole30 tartar sauce recipe floating around somewhere, but that works for me and is easy to make.)

I know someone who uses it for a hair conditioner.  It's a little difficult to wash out if you use too much. I use it to baste turkeys and chickens with...always.  I add fresh herbs and put it on the skin, under and in the cavity with celery, onions and sliced fresh lemons.  Salt, pepper.

Been making mayo turkeys/chickens for years.  Homemade mayo is better.

4-mayonnaise-roast-turkey.jpg

I know someone who uses it for a hair conditioner.  It's a little difficult to wash out if you use too much. I use it to baste turkeys and chickens with...always.  I add fresh herbs and put it on the skin, under and in the cavity with celery, onions and sliced fresh lemons.  Salt, pepper.

Been making mayo turkeys/chickens for years.  Homemade mayo is better.

4-mayonnaise-roast-turkey.jpg

I want to go to that.

Archived