day 22; you suck

Flippin heck', I nearly caved today! Went to lunch with my friend and the site of everyone with glasses of wine in the restaurant was actually making me irritable (probably the thing I miss the most). I've also been really tired and down all day. :'( 

FourSimpleWords, it's been reported that repeat W30's are more difficult.  Do you conduct a Slow Roll or Regular Roll on Day 31.  I did a Slow Roll and then rolled on over to Old Man River where I just keep on rolling along to the Red River Valley and Swingin' Low Sweet Chariot and all that jazz. :D

@foursimplewords I was having a late brunch/early lunch on Sunday after a yoga class, and the waiter brought out a tray of drinks for another table - all beers and wines! I think I actually started drooling a little! And that's how I know that I need to stay off the booze for a bit longer...

12 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

FourSimpleWords, it's been reported that repeat W30's are more difficult.  Do you conduct a Slow Roll or Regular Roll on Day 31.  I did a Slow Roll and then rolled on over to Old Man River where I just keep on rolling along to the Red River Valley and Swingin' Low Sweet Chariot and all that jazz. :D

I was looking to do the 10 day reintro !

2 hours ago, GoJo09 said:

@foursimplewords I was having a late brunch/early lunch on Sunday after a yoga class, and the waiter brought out a tray of drinks for another table - all beers and wines! I think I actually started drooling a little! And that's how I know that I need to stay off the booze for a bit longer...

I know what you mean about the dribbling..

I had a terrible Day 22 also! It was the first time I actually seriously contemplated quitting. I woke up tired and cranky, my kid was driving my crazy all day, and we went to the Stock Show where everyone around me was drinking beer and eating fair food. It SUCKED. But I'm do glad I stayed strong. If nothing else, this experience is teaching me that I DO have willpower and I CAN resist temptation if I really put my mind to it! 

Archived