JenHZ Feb 2017

JenHZ

DAY 30 Monday 3/6/17

meal1  ate late

2 scrambled  eggs, sweet potato with ghee, raw red pepper, 1/2 pear

I will do this!

This try went so much better than January as I did not expect as much from spouse.  He was still supportive but not proactive.

just going to take a quick look over NSVs list.  I got off thinking about that when I was sick.

Less depression

Less binging

even better listening to body

better nutrition

fewer cravings

I was really hoping for a big physical sign.  I guess I really don't' want to keep  having to remember to check my emotional mental state.  first that is tricky as the brain is a great rationalizer.   I'm not depressed because of what I eat it is the external situation.  secondly because  it makes me feel like it is just one more abnormal bad thing about me.  "normal " people don't' sit around thinking about their mental state. I opposition to that I will try to remember that although they don't' they really should and remember that that the unexamined life is not worth living.  But thirdly and this is the big one is that I do not have a system or habit for doing this yet.  and nothing else gets done in my life without a system or habit.  I will go back to my journal here as long as I can.  It is called Dancing my Own Dance

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

m2 11:15

chicken sausage, mustard, baba ganoush with carrot slices, green beans.

seemed like a lot of food but hungry at 12:30.  maybe just stress of driving friend to airport?

drinking black coffee now and then a nap  ( so you can see energy is not great)

2:45 snack handful of nuts

M3 5:05 beef burger with mayo and garlic sauce, green beans, sweet potato with ghee

la Croix water

I have to agree the primal kitchen mayo is not what is was.  seems to have less acid.  will try adding lemon juice

am I super hungry today due to stress or is my brain knowing I am at end of W30 trying to get me to eat junk

I am starving today too! It has been a stressful day but that doesn't explain why I just ate half a bag of deli meat after a full dinner and feel like I could keep going.

Yay for those NSVs!!!!!

I feel like I should have had some monumental moment as well but that just hasn't happened, although my digestion today has been on point so I really think it must have been those green beans. It's a bummer since I love them but it's better to be rid of things that don't agree with me.

I will definitely check in on that other log. I'm planning on sticking around on the forums during my reintro but I'll probably phase out after that. It's been awesome sharing this journey with you @JenHZ and @Georgina2!

Today's breakfast and lunch was a weird mix of kale chips, turkey, an epic bar, a lara bar (I know I shouldn't have had so many bars), almonds, banana, and other random tidbits. I was at a professional development all day and had no access to anything I needed to refrigerate for long or microwave so I had to get creative. It wasn't the best mix of food but it kept me fed.

Dinner was taco salad and fried plantains. I am so excited for rice and tortillas on Wednesday!! It will also be really nice to mix up my meals a little bit. It's been hard getting super creative while remaining compliant and tasty. 

hang in there @Carmen Azcona  some days are going to be like that.  you made good choices

m4 zucchini zoodles ( I splurged and bought them at whole foods),  sliced compliant Itlalian chicken sausage, onion garlic and mushrooms sautéed together - all mixed together on plate   = kombucha

I MADE IT!

Yay!!!! You did it!! Congratulations!!! 

This morning I woke up with energy and I am ready to do my reintro tomorrow!! Woohoo! I had serious thoughts of just giving up after today all week.

Breakfast this morning was sausage, sweet potato, and a banana. I get rice tomorrow! YAY!

yeah wifi is fixed

NSVs that are better

wedding ring fit

bowel movements ( without coffee)

less depression

energy level improved

continuing lack of joint pain

going to make a spread sheet to track stuff as I don't have any big pointers to being off track

Archived