Need ideas...

Vian

Doing my weekly meal plan and cannot find anything to make. Nothing sounds good and meets my one extra criteria beyond whole30: i cannot eat tomatoes. They cause my psoriasis to flair up horribly. 

I need quick, easy recipes, one pot if possible (hate finding a great protein recipe and then trying to find sides to go with it) 

I own every kitchen appliance except a vitamix including an instant pot, slow cooker and nu-wave oven. 

I've been doing a lot of sheet pan dinners lately. Yesterday after church I sliced up a pound of compliant chicken sausage, a bunch of broccoli florets, and a few quartered small potatoes; tossed it all in a big bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper, spread it on a big sheet pan, and roasted it for about a half hour at 350F. I've used chicken thighs, green beans, and different seasonings such as Italian or Greek.

Stephanie

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Bellmaestra said:

I've been doing a lot of sheet pan dinners lately. Yesterday after church I sliced up a pound of compliant chicken sausage, a bunch of broccoli florets, and a few quartered small potatoes; tossed it all in a big bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper, spread it on a big sheet pan, and roasted it for about a half hour at 350F. I've used chicken thighs, green beans, and different seasonings such as Italian or Greek.

Stephanie

We've been doing this too, now that the weather has cooled off. There are an absolute tonne of variations and we have decided to sheet-pan at least one night a week over the winter. I got most of my inspiration from here: https://therealfoodrds.com/30-whole30-sheet-pan-recipes/

Archived