Anyone want to try a Whole 100 starting 1/1?

Koneill12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to join in as well! I did my first successful Whole 30 in August and felt great after I finished. However, I've been off the Paleo bandwagon with all the tempting treats available around the holidays.

Thankfully my body is ready for change, and I'm excited to try for a Whole 100. Good luck everyone!

I would love to try a whole100! I was really hoping to start a whole 30 yesterday, but got sidetracked by an emergency visit to the vet and did some stress eating when I got home....so I tried again today. Got sidetracked by the home made caramels (damn MIL and her delicious cooking!) So, my husband suggested that I stop stressing out and that we get rid of the non-compliant stuff over the next few days then start fresh on the 2nd. I wanted to be past my carb-flu when I went back to school, but I don't think that is going to happen! Oh well.

So, yes, I'd love to jump on the whole100 bandwagon if there is still room!

I am in for the first 30 days as this will be my first whole30. That being said I will let you know day 20 if I know I need to go another round for a Whole60. What a great way to start the year.

Smart thinking Mark. I think doing the first one for 30 days lessens the chance of setting yourself up for failure.

I've been horrible through December, and I'm realizing there's no moderation in cheats for me. I'm like a junkie or an alcoholic. One sip, and I lose control. I really need a Whole1million, but that probably isn't realistic. I have developed a pattern of Whole30-little cheat-bigger cheat-wheels fall off-Whole30, so I think I need a longer period than 30 days to reinforce the changes. Right now I feel like crap and can't wait to start. Dinner and a movie (Le Mis) tonight with friends I haven't seen over the holidays, then tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Off to my favorite organic food market, then home to prep for success. See you all over in "100 Days of Awesome". I LOVE the title!

Hi! As many have said, I'd like to say I'm in. I'm starting my first on 1/2, but i'm totally motivated to make it a "WholeLife"... I was totally paleo before my daughters first birthday (August) and have been preparing to go back and stay. I'm also starting a level 1 at-home crossfit training program (cleaneatsinthezoo.com- Thank You!) & I am going to be one healthy paleo_crossfit_momma!

Hi! I'm doing my FIRST Whole30 Jan 1. Don't want to aim for 100 on the first go, but I'd like to tag along for support. I didn't see any other groups starting a Whole30 Jan 1...mate I should start one? In any case, I am super excited. Started on this Paleo journey two months ago and feeling great. Managed to get hubby aboard and slowly converting our whole household which includes our three kids (3, 5, and 7)! We have been eating some f the greatest meals since we started this!

Hi Everybody!

Here is a cut and paste of what I just entered over in the "community" part of the forum (there is a Whole 100 group there as well..same group?):

I'm Lisa and I've done several Whole 30s in the past. The longest one was about 80 or 90 days a few years ago. I live in Switzerland and blog about all things paleo at www.swisspaleo.ch. I am a nurse and certified nutrition counselor and I occasionally lead nutrition seminars and paleo challenges here in Switzerland. I am always 100% grain, legume, refined sugar and soy free but indulge in way too much cream in my coffee. I'm doing another Whole 30 to get control of my paleofied treat habit. I'm also going to try doing it nut free since nuts are "food without brakes" for me. For Christmas, I got a dehydrator and a kombucha brewing kit (already had my first batch...soooo good). I'm going to work on making some homemade beef jerky with my dehydrator.

Really looking forward to this :D

Yeah count me in...ish. I'm going on holiday to Australia for three weeks on Feb 16th. Which is 46days as of tomorrow. So I can do a whole 45 until then. Then try and continue whilst I'm out there. - If not I'll remain supportive. Then start another W30/45/60/90/100 when I return. I too have a great deal of damage that I need to reverse.

Hi all!! Happy New Year!! I did my first wholen30 back in September, continued on eating primal...but over the holidays have gotten wayyyy off track. Sugar is my big demon and this time around I want to try to get past it. I want to feel great and healthy and 30 daysis not enough. I'm a little scared, but I'm totally in! I really would like to be kept in the loop for support, how will we all stay connected? This time around I will need people to share with, last one I did I really kept to myself and it was hard.

Looking forward to a year of growth; physically, mentally and spiritually. Look forward to doing this with all of you!,

Archived