Day 20! Issuing alcohol and Stevia drops

Fotoladyvb

Hi all.  I’ve had an interesting journey, my sugar cravings are virtually gone, digestion and sleep sooo much better, inflammation so much better too.   And down 1 pant size!   Re reintroduction, I feel like if I can add back my Gin and soda with lime, and a piece of Dave’s toast at breakfast and a drop of stevia in my morning coffee I can do this forever.  Thoughts and advice most welcome.   Love to all!

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Fotoladyvb said:

Ty!   I’ve never cut out dairy before , but I could certainly live without grains.   Question, so I can have a cocktail, and the. No other cocktails for 2-3 days?  Or can I have one each day for 3 days and remain on the program.  

Anything you reintroduce, you have it one day, then go back to whole30 for at least two days, and then reintroduce the next item. Even if you have no noticeable reaction to a particular item, you continue to leave it out for the rest of the reintroduction period.

Here's more about what to do once you've finished whole30:   https://whole30.com/finished/

@Fotoladyvb I'm almost done too and am thinking the same thing - a glass of wine is the only thing I want to re-introduce at this point. I'm planning to slow roll it at first - introduce my wine next Friday night  - back to W30 for a couple of days to evaluate impact. Hopefully it'll be okay - then I will be W30 with occasional wine for at least 10 days as I am travelling (Toronto to Adelaide, Australia - epic 30 hours of travel) and I don't want jet lag to impact my re-entry. I'll look at the re-introduction with new information after I've been in Australia for 10 days. I figure I will have my re-introduction done by my return to Canada in April.

I don't care if I ever eat the rest of the things again but @SchrodingersCat is right - they will happen along and I will need to evaluate them at some point. I do know that sugar first foods are forever off the list - I already know my Sugar Dragon (she needs a name... maybe Janice after my worst ever boss :) ) is just waiting for me. Janice likes her sugar very, very much.

Archived