Looking For Meatloaf Recipe

https://unboundwellness.com/one-pan-meatloaf-dinner-paleo/
This is my go-to meatloaf recipe, ever since I found it when searching for compliant recipes. Instead of a big loaf, it's made into smaller ones, which works quite well in my house. I mix everything together and then use my kitchen scale to get equal-sized small loaves, so they'll cook at the same rate. You absolutely cannot taste the zucchini in this, and even my 14yo enjoyed it (she's a very picky one where meatloaf is concerned, so I took that as a huge compliment!).

https://www.ourpaleolife.com/paleo-meatloaf-muffins/
This one is also pretty good, and uses compliant flour as a binder... the original recipe calls for cassava flour, but we use coconut instead when I make them. These turn out more like big meatballs than anything else, which I've used alongside spaghetti squash and marinara before. My household prefers the first recipe I linked, though, and I have to agree with them. :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

One of my favorite Whole30 foods to make is a variety of types of meatloaf.  I most often use ground chicken or ground bison. I don't have specific recipes I use-I kinda make it up.  Here are a couple of ideas:

Ground chicken buffalo style meatloaf- mix together 2 packages of ground chicken, Franks hot sauce, finely cut scallions, shredded carrots (chopped up a bit), chopped up celery, salt/pepper, Mrs. Dash... cook at 400 for 30 mins.

Greek style meatloaf:  I use ground chicken or ground bison for this and sometimes mix up the ingredients a bit: 1 to 2 packages of ground meat (usually only do 1 pkg of bison since it's more expensive but 2 pkg of chicken); spinach, chopped up olives, roasted peppers, Primal Palate Super Gyro spice, salt/pepper