Air Fryer

Rvingway

I’m new to Whole30. And starting in a couple of days as I need to clean out pantry and shop on payday.  I have a new air fryer that I received for Mother’s Day and want to know if I can use that and if there are any recipes available.  

I was thinking aboit buying an air fryer, until I realised my trusty benchtop convection oven does the same thing, while being big enough to do a whole pork roast. So good!

I use it for potatoes, roasting veg, cooking roasts, lamb chops, crispy skinned chicken.... we use it a LOT.

• 4 months later...

i just posted this in another thread but we use the Ninja Foodi....there is so much you can make in an air fryer...the Foodi does everything but in the air fryer you have so many options. I love cooking potatoes in ours. i also like to put round pieces of sweet potato in there to make so i can use them as "buns" for turkey burger. I just put the frozen turkey burger right in there. It is great for cooking vegetables too.. We love buffalo cauliflower and also broccoli in there. When I started I would just google whatever food i wanted to make and name of air fryer for tips...good luck...it's nice to have for speed and ease of cleanup! 

Archived