FairyRN

First time Whole30 starting 9/15

Hello! New to this forum! I am starting my first Whole30 next Monday and pray it helps resolve some of the health issues I have been experiencing! I just finished ”It Starts with Food” and boy am I angry at big food companies for scientifically modifying food to make it addictive = more consumption = more profit AND also more metabolically unhealthy individuals :( Hoping to finally slay Sharon my sugar dragon for good! Thank you for having this space for us! 

7 hours ago, FairyRN said:

Hello! New to this forum! I am starting my first Whole30 next Monday and pray it helps resolve some of the health issues I have been experiencing! I just finished ”It Starts with Food” and boy am I angry at big food companies for scientifically modifying food to make it addictive = more consumption = more profit AND also more metabolically unhealthy individuals :( Hoping to finally slay Sharon my sugar dragon for good! Thank you for having this space for us! 

Welcome!! I love this forum, great for questions and suggestions. I'm excited to follow your journey! 

Hi! I just started yesterday. This is my 3rd, although I have a few Whole-not-quite-30s under my belt, too. I don’t know if they have updated the testimonials in newer editions of It Starts With Food, but in the original edition, they used my testimony at the head of chapter 7. The Whole30 literally changed my life. I have been through some trials in recent years and had fallen into bad eating and fitness habits again, but I am woke, and am back to reclaim that amazing health I found with my first Whole30! I look forward to journeying with you, and watching your health soar as mine did and will again! 

1 hour ago, farmermama said:

Hi! I just started yesterday. This is my 3rd, although I have a few Whole-not-quite-30s under my belt, too. I don’t know if they have updated the testimonials in newer editions of It Starts With Food, but in the original edition, they used my testimony at the head of chapter 7. The Whole30 literally changed my life. I have been through some trials in recent years and had fallen into bad eating and fitness habits again, but I am woke, and am back to reclaim that amazing health I found with my first Whole30! I look forward to journeying with you, and watching your health soar as mine did and will again! 

Oh, that's fun! Should still be there, we haven't changed the content of that book!

On 9/7/2020 at 6:16 AM, FairyRN said:

The absolute scientific manipulation of the consumer and the human physiology should make everyone angry! They know how our bodies are going to react so they create and sell us on things that are NOT good for us but which we have a very hard time refusing. Love that you named your sugar dragon. Down with Sharon!