Pina Kale-ada - Brad's Raw Leafy Kale

Jiainiml

I was walking through the gluten free isle at central market and ran into these Kale Chips that sound very interesting. The ingredients are as follows:

KALE, BANANAS, RAW SHREDDED COCONUT, PINEAPPLE, LEMON JUICE, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT

Is this something i can try?

I was walking through the gluten free isle at central market and ran into these Kale Chips that sound very interesting. The ingredients are as follows:

KALE, BANANAS, RAW SHREDDED COCONUT, PINEAPPLE, LEMON JUICE, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT

Is this something i can try?

Jiainiml, I would stay out of that aisle if I were you. Too many temptations and a huge part of W30 is learning to eat and be happy eating whole, fresh foods. Kale chips really are easy to make. You could even sprinkle them with coconut which sounds genius to me. I don't make them often because they yell "SNACK" in my head and I could actually eat an entire bunch of kale in one sitting in chip form which, I could never do if it were steamed. That's my little trick to see if it's a food messing with my head. :)

I've always found Brad's kale to be really good, tastes better than any I've been able to make. I haven't tried the coconut kind, but love the "naked" and "vampire killer" as a quick addition to meals when I've run out of other greens!

Just avoid their "natural nacho" because for some reason they added agave to this flavor. And eat soon after buying because they don't stay fresh for very long because they are raw!

http://www.bradsrawc...le-collection-1

Archived