Stuffed avocado

I've really been wanting to make some compliant stuffed avocados. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this? I would like to incorporate crab into it as well. I haven't been able to find a compliant recipe on the sites I've looked at! Thank you in advance! :D

I stuff mine with salt and a spoon! :lol: :lol: I'm going to try that crab, sounds amazing! I love how avocado's come with their own bowl, no dishes...

Ha ha ha! That's USUALLY how I stuff mine as well! I just came across a wonderful photo of a baked, stuffed avocado and practically started drooling on my keyboard, so I thought Mmmmm...I can do that!

You can stuff pretty much ANY protein into an avocado bowl, that's the avocado miracle :)

- chicken/garlic/jalapenjo/onion that kind of stuff

- canned tuna/salmon with cucumber/tomato/celery/pickles etc etc etc

- shrimps with lime and ginger

- egg then fry/bake it with some smoked paprika (bacon is a bonus)

I am pretty sure I've seen ground beef stuffed avocados recipes, but never made one.

1 lobster tail per avocado (or crab meat, or shrimp)

Thaw lobster tail in fridge or under cold water

Wrap in aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes

Once out of the oven, remove lobster meat from shell

In a pan, sauté shallots and garlic in a little fat of your choice, cut lobster into pieces and let it simmer for about 3 minutes.

Let lobster cool

In a bowl mix together lobster, (any veggies of choice --- celery, onion, etc.) 1 teaspoon per lobster tail of homemade mayo, paprika, garlic, juice of half a lime, cilantro, salt and pepper. (I think a dash of old bay seasoning would be great in this too).

Mix all ingredients together and add to your avocado. Sprinkle paprika and a little garlic powder on top.

Enjoy!

Archived