already tired of avocado and coconut milk?!

I've been eating so much coconut milk and avocado that I am kind of tired of them and eating a lot makes me kind of nauseous. any suggestions on why this is happening? i'm only on day 4 so maybe it's because my body is still getting used to this much fat intake? today i had coconut milk at lunch and had a stomach-ache and was nauseous for several hours. I had it warmed with mashed plantains as a side to beef.

I probably have coconut milk and avocado less than once per week, and not always. If you aren't enjoying them, why not lay off for a while? There is plenty of good fat to be had elsewhere; perhaps some paleo mayo? or ghee? or duck fat? or beef short ribs, or...(now i'm getting hungry...)

I probably have coconut milk and avocado less than once per week, and not always. If you aren't enjoying them, why not lay off for a while? There is plenty of good fat to be had elsewhere; perhaps some paleo mayo? or ghee? or duck fat? or beef short ribs, or...(now i'm getting hungry...)

Lol..tallow, leaf lard, back to short ribs..(now I am hungry too)

today i had coconut milk at lunch and had a stomach-ache and was nauseous for several hours.

I have no idea why this happens but you are not alone. I'm fine with avocadoes but have had to severely cut back on coconut milk and totally give up with coconut manna :( or I feel just like you. Fortunately, as others have pointed out there's lots of other scrumtious fats out there :)

We hardly ate any coconut on our Whole30. I did use some coconut oil for cooking, but have found I much prefer ghee. I bought some big coconut flakes; tasted them when they first came into the house, and they are still sitting on the pantry shelf. We were too busy filling up on delicious meat and veg for dinner, with plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day!

Archived