Return of the Stress Dream

golden

Reintroduction has begun!

Yesterday, on day 35 (I think) I reintroduced dairy. I went for plain, whole milk yogurt and had some with breakfast, for a mid morning snack, and with dinner. The first taste of it was funky, but my taste buds acclimated and I gobbled it down. Mid morning, I thought that nothing much had happened, although I wished I had fatty coconut milk to eat instead of yogurt, and I had some more yogurt for a snack. After I ate my lunch, I felt some stomach pains. I thought I noticed that I didn't have as much energy or as clear a head as I've become accustomed to, though I admitted that I couldn't be sure.

Next day, I woke up with a nasty taste in my mouth from a raging stress dream involving work and public nudity. So I think the bottom line for me is that dairy doesn't cause anything horrible to happen but I would really rather not eat it.

Interesting.

One of the main things I was hoping to heal with my W30 was my the of control anxiety that had taken over my life. I am finally starting to feel free of it, a fact that I'd mostly attributed to quitting coffe. I'm very curious to see if dairy has that same affect on me--but I'm not that eager to feel anxiety again.

Archived