Coconut manna

MarissaLinnea

Derval, if you're looking at a 15 oz jar, that's high. Google shows US prices from $7.49 to >$20 including shipping, with most clustering around $10. Maybe another brand would be a better price? Beware, the stuff is like potato chips crisps. Bet you can't eat just one (jar). It's the crack of the coconut world.

I got them on Vitacost and they were around $9 per jar. Vitacost seems to be pretty reasonable, the cheapest I have found anyway. I just bought a 54oz jar of coconut oil for $20.......I have been paying $16 for a 16oz jar from the health food store here, yikes!!

I find it at the Vitamin Shoppe for 8 bucks for the 16 ounce jar. Also at a local grocery store in the "International Foods" aisle, by the brand name of Grace, it comes in 2 ounce bricks.

My most fave thing to do with it (aside from just putting it in my mouth!) is a not Whole30 approved putting almond butter and it on top of Lindt 90% chocolate.

Oh Emm Ghee. :} Supah.

I find it at the Vitamin Shoppe for 8 bucks for the 16 ounce jar. Also at a local grocery store in the "International Foods" aisle, by the brand name of Grace, it comes in 2 ounce bricks.

My most fave thing to do with it (aside from just putting it in my mouth!) is a not Whole30 approved putting almond butter and it on top of Lindt 90% chocolate.

Oh Emm Ghee. :} Supah.

Wow, THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!

Wow, THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!

Is is IS!!

And if you have it melted, but put it on top of something cold, or say dip a cold strawberry in it, it hardens up, reminds me of that crispidy topping like on the DQ cone.

Kah ray zee delicious. fosho.

Coconut manna is almost inappropriately delicious. As BrandiLynn said, it is kind of like Magic Shell if you put it on something cold. I like mine on apples with cinnamon. Or just spooned directly into my facehole.

• 2 months later...

Archived