Cauliflower Rice

Helen Vargas

We always just season ours with some salt, cracked black pepper and add sautéed onions or shallots, chopped red pepper, garlic and other veggies, such as asparagus, broccoli, etc. I usually add whatever juices come from the meat I am cooking along with it. Then I bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes so all of the flavors mesh together. It's so good. Even my 3 year old loves it!

I have also added coconut aminos along with some red pepper garlic sauce (no added ingredients of course). Gave it a nice kick. :)

"I have used curry powder"

I was so excited to add some Madras spicy curry powder to cauli-rice the other night and TG the hubinator noticed "sulfiting agents" in the ingredients!  He isn't on the W30 with me but has turned a game out of standing in the kitchen while I cook and ask "is this on plan?"  Slightly annoying but it saved me this time.  I quickly checked my other pre-made spices and garam masala did not have them, so just a heads up unless you are making your own from whole spices!I have used curry powder

Archived