Kuerig coffees.

Lexie1221

Hey everyone I typically drink a cup of coffee in the morning and afternoon and always from my kuerig. I noticed that the boxes that the individual coffee servings come in don't have labels. I wouldn't think that the regular coffee would have anything non whole 30 but I'm wondering about the hazelnut, vanilla, gingerbread, etc... flavored coffees?

Holy Crap!  Is that you in your avatar?  Sorry I have no ideas about the Keurig coffees other than don't drink them unless they are organic.  Coffee beans are one of the heaviest sprayed products out there in terms of pesticides.

Thanks everyone! Yes Pam that is me at my latest crossfit competition:) thanks for the info about pesticides...I had no idea! From now on I will use the attachment for the kuerig that you can put your own coffee grounds in. Just to be on the safe side;) I also put 1 tablespoon coconut oil and 1 teaspoon ghee in my coffee, sounds weird I know. But I blend it all up in my vitamix and it makes my coffee creamy and delicious. Anyways I was wondering if this extra fat messes with the ratios of fat and protein we are supposed to be eating with our meals? Like should I cut back on my fat at breakfast because I'm drinking it in my coffee?

Thanks everyone! Yes Pam that is me at my latest crossfit competition:) thanks for the info about pesticides...I had no idea! From now on I will use the attachment for the kuerig that you can put your own coffee grounds in. Just to be on the safe side;) I also put 1 tablespoon coconut oil and 1 teaspoon ghee in my coffee, sounds weird I know. But I blend it all up in my vitamix and it makes my coffee creamy and delicious. Anyways I was wondering if this extra fat messes with the ratios of fat and protein we are supposed to be eating with our meals? Like should I cut back on my fat at breakfast because I'm drinking it in my coffee?

I do the same mixture in my coffee, and LOVE it. It's like a latte! I do cut back on my other fats during breakfast a little bit, but I find the coffee mixture helps me stay full so much longer between breakfast and lunch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived