Freezable make ahead meals

Cinnaberry74

• Moderators

Be careful. In the breakfast list, the berries, nuts and coconut shreds do not qualify as a Whole30 meal. There are many well-meaning people who share what they imagine are Whole30-compliant recipes that actually do not meet the standards of the Whole30 and the meal template: http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

There's SO much out there labeled "Whole30" that's Whole30-compliant, but maybe not in line with the Whole30 template. There's a big difference between the two, turns out!

For what it's worth, Tom's "butter" chicken recipe freezes/reheats perfectly. And it's great for breakfast!

I freeze a lot of soups in individual serving sizes.  It's very handy to just grab a 'brick' of soup and bring it to work for lunch.  I can cook up a big batch of soup and keep it in the freezer for weeks.  I supplement with a salad from the salad bar in the cafeteria and bring my own dressing.

I freeze a lot of soups in individual serving sizes.  It's very handy to just grab a 'brick' of soup and bring it to work for lunch.  I can cook up a big batch of soup and keep it in the freezer for weeks.  I supplement with a salad from the salad bar in the cafeteria and bring my own dressing.

What a great idea, I'm going to try this. Ally, what do you freeze them in?

Archived