Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

single-day-clean-eating-meal-plan.jpg

This is why I don't do Clean or Dirty eating.  Many W30 foods are on the Dirty Dozen lists. 

578e72_5cf4b34febc34c8ba5a3430e9f836ca7.

Many consider meat to be dirty eating.  One man's dirt is another man's pathway to healing.  I can't let my mind reject foods based on clean or dirty, all or nothing.  That actually throws me right back into that old dieting pattern.  The sky is not the limit with whole foods.  Even the offal awful are healers.

So while we're at it,  I have to tell you that ground turkey is actually considered one of the dirtiest foods you can eat because of the way it's processed.  I won't go there, look it up. One man's dirt is another man's breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

Clean eating reminds of a little raccoon washing every single bite of food.  If we knew how food is prepared in many eating joints, clean eating....we might think twice about going again.  But don't overthink it.  Just don't be a pesky customer and ask waaaay too many questions, they might be bouncing your food off the floor a few times and throwing it back on your plate. It happens. Ayup.

If  you want a compliant 30 days,  your own cooking is required.  Go out if you must but weigh the choices with the consequences.   After 30 days,  ditto. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full disclosure.  I dropped a brand new deep clean dental floss in the toity. cleaning the toilet emoticonThe lid on the floss was closed and I washed it off and set it on the bathroom counter.  I was going to throw it away but Bear came in and quickly grabbed it and put it in his pocket.  He's been using it for days now.  I watch him everytime and secretly,  I'm laughing my hindend off.  I can't say anything now.  He'll crown me.  So I just let it go, Louie. 

Clean eating and dirty floss.  One man's teeth is something I'm thinking twice about kissing. frog kiss emoticon

Hutlifr.  I know you're out there in the universe.  Remember a long time ago when I told you couldn't eat all of these sweet tatas and you didn't pay any attention. That was really, really good.

Bear grew up on a dairy farm, did the FFA, showing livestock and all of the rest of it.  So he's treating me like his prize pig, Miss Silver Dollar.  :D She did take the best in show, blue ribbons and all of the gold medals.  He has a way with livestock.  He can fatten those farm animals and then lean them down into muscle and bone.  Sheer brawn.

Sooo, using me as a guinea pig, we're doing the same things he did with Miss Silver Dollar.  Yes, Felicias. The county fair is coming up and I may be prancing around the arena.   I've been in training two years for this opportunity.  Who needs the Olympics when you could get the best in show.  It's not bragging if it's true.  

He has a secret.  Dang it, Felicias.  It works.  They use pig valves for human hearts. There's a reason for that.  We're similar and I'm not least bit offended.  It saves lives.  That's all that matters.  

Next time we visit,  I could be wearing a big blue ribbon around my neck.  You can call me Ham Bone.

960.jpg

Interesting that you being this up... Just today I was remembering that advice I ignored... And why today? I am doing another whole30 and I just bought some sweet potatoes, prepared them with some onions, and tossed some old bay seasoning on it. I know a weird combination. Two years into this program and I know what works and does not work for me. I got the quantities down, and all the other things. I was also thinking about all that fat that you and I combined tossed into the universe... Where do you think it is at this point? Has it arrived on Mars yet? 

33 minutes ago, Hutlifr said:

Interesting that you being this up... Just today I was remembering that advice I ignored... And why today? I am doing another whole30 and I just bought some sweet potatoes, prepared them with some onions, and tossed some old bay seasoning on it. I know a weird combination. Two years into this program and I know what works and does not work for me. I got the quantities down, and all the other things. I was also thinking about all that fat that you and I combined tossed into the universe... Where do you think it is at this point? Has it arrived on Mars yet? 

I didn't double quote this and it will not go away. 

33 minutes ago, Hutlifr said:

The fat went splatttt.   Solar flaring storms have increased this summer.  We flung our fat right to the rungs of Jupiter.  It bounced off the moon and back to the sun.  Solar Flaring returned it to the starving regions of the universe.  All of the lil children are no longer hungry.  Ooooo, how I wish.

Everyone who is sleeping on the streets.... on sidewalks everywhere... have been given food to eat.  No one is going hungry or doing without tonight.

Copasinki coinkydinks.   Sweet potato dreams.  Old Bay seasoning.  I like the sound of that. 

I'm glad you didn't listen because that was my old dieting mindset fighting against positive food starches/carbs.  Have I ever learned a thing or two since then.  You had me beat at Hellooooo.  You knew it.  No one puts baby in a corner.

Hutlifr.  Bear has a secret for taking the slack out of skin.  No surgery required.   I think we'll patent it.;)

9 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

Copasinki coinkydinks.   Sweet potato dreams.  Old Bay seasoning.  I like the sound of that. 

I'm glad you didn't listen because that was my old dieting mindset fighting against positive food starches/carbs.  Have I ever learned a thing or two since then.  You had me beat at Hellooooo.  You knew it.  No one puts baby in a corner.

Hutlifr.  Bear has a secret for taking the slack out of skin.  No surgery required.   I think we'll patent it.;)

Old bay seasoning... Perfectly compliant... I was very surprised when I discovered that...

i did not listen for a reason... I knew I did not get where I did with my weight from eating sweet potatoes or cooked carrots or my favorite Rösti... That I actually learned in a past weight watcher session a long time ago when one of the participants was worried about her eating too many carrots... The leader said "let's be honest, we did not get here from heating too many carrots" and it was just one of those things that stuck...

Taking the slack out of my skin... Wishful thinking at this end...

9 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

Alrighty, then, Hutlifr.  You can't undo or delete it when it double quotes.  

That's correct.  I didn't get there from eating sweet or white potatoes or carrots or butternut squash. I got there from eating corn syrup.  There are weight lifters who use corn syrup gummy bears as some form of eating-it-back-boosting-up imaginary reserves needed before lifting.  That is the fruitcake nuttiest thing.  Who needs corn syrup before any athletic event.

Bear has lifted heavy objects all of the days of his life and in his circles, it is called hard work.  No gummy bears required.  Functional muscles from working hard  are often different from the gummy bear kind. He's known young punks who would strut through the door, flexing and striking a pose.  When it came time to do the actual work, those newbies couldn't lift a cotton pickin' thing.  Nothing.  Out the door they had to go.

I'm going to kiss that man regardless of  clean eating and dirty dental floss. Propinquity.  I pray all of the time for those hard working men and rain.  Two more fires have started since the rainstorm,  close proximity. And he can keep yammering in my ears and I'll never stop blathering and foaming at the mouth.

Much love, Felicias.

HEC_0310-small_mid.jpg

STOP stopping yourself. 

We are the things we tell ourselves.  Don't fall victim to your own B.S.   The scars of youth or slings of bullies are a visual tattoo we need to remember and understand.  

We clearly hold ourselves back from turning around and looking at the cold, hard truth.  We might spend our entire adult life building up walls and defense mechanisms to propagate those childhood wounds. Wounded hearts suffer from self-sabotaging beliefs about themselves that they've hung onto since an early age. 

We spend years and years stuck.  You need to find the root cause of the blocks that prevent you from living the life you want.  Those roots create stress and fear and anxiety.  They can ruin our relationships and cause dysfunction,  rejecting others because we're rejecting ourselves.  The root of rejection from suffering the slings of bullies. 

These roots are like strong, strong weeds.  They will keep smacking you upside the head, in your head until you pull them out. You can't be afraid to get in the gutter and tell it like it is.  Find someone who can help you pull every root out until they wither.  There will be tough to hear messages but in the end...you can refocus and find a new energy and become filled with hope.  

It ain't over.  It's never too late.  We don't have to go out the way we came in.  

The head is the Garden of Eatin'.   If you don't stop and pull the weeds out once in awhile, the weeds will compete with the good growth.  Weeds overtake everything given half a chance. Weeds are so ugly. Dark, purple, veiny horrid monster things.

Weeds kill  good growth and tender sprouts.  They create Stinkin' Thinkin'.   Go outside and blow the stink off.  

I've been pulling weeds all summer long.  Yesterday, I had 8 lawn bags full of them. Today, I just finished up with 2.  I am making some headway but it's taken me weeks and weeks. 

I realize these weeds  have been in my head, too.  They've competed and overtaken the good parts of my life.  They really give me a pinch now.  Some people see dead people (I don't ever want to see those) and I see weeds. Weeds on the highway, weeds in my own backyard, weeds. Dead, dead, deadski dry weeds.

Weeds take on many forms.  Long, stringy dangly creepers and tall, dark green, purple veiny, pulpy ugly things. What are they good for.  Absolutely nothing.  They smother out your trees, shrubs, flowers, plants and garden.  

It is going to take longer than 30 days to untangle the weeds that have overtaken the head.  Your mind is a garden.  Your thoughts are the seeds.  You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds. 

When weed words and thoughts creep back into your life,  give them away.  Please take the Swiss Chard and as many weeds as you would like.  It's Free Weeds Day here at Snark Central.  Weeds need your constant attention but I've decided that tomorrow I've got better things to do. 

2852aa1ede08300e607d144a04ef0d98.jpg

Fire consumes a brush pocket.

I feel like a smoked fish.  This fire season...it's so dry everywhere.  New fires have started and they won't end until the first snow which is usually Labor Day weekend. Smoke chokes you up at night, making sleeping/breathing a chore. I keep irrigating and watering things down, pulling weeds.  The folkaronies have to stay cooped up. We can't leave Paw alone and Maw stays by his side,  so I'm keeping the road hot and running errands.

100+ flame lengths from a burnout operation.  photo by Kristen Honig

I would actually call this an emergency and yet,  I can find compliant items at the one pump gas station.  HB  eggs, condiments, fish tins/pouches but I always have my own stash of fish at home.  We have some fresh smoked salmon. Everything around this home is smoked. Just hang it out on a clothesline.

much-money-can-save-using-clothesline-in

I'm consistent.  That's the strategy that's worked for me. 

I used to fly by the seat of my pants but that doesn't work for me anymore.  Everyday is filled with so worth it moments. I don't have to pump the brakes. I'm riding my own wave. 

I don't track anything or count calories or steps, carbs or micros, macros or mackerels. I don't log my food and I can't follow a menu plan written by other people.  That's why the W30 works for me.  You don't have to do any of that.

If I think of food in so worth it moments that actually becomes a license to binge or go on a thrill eating bender.   I don't that.  I no longer diet or wish the time to fly by in giant month hunks.

Your tolerance and indifference for cravings and triggers is a muscle that will grow stronger with use. I promise you.  

I don't think about holidays or birthdays as a special moment to indulge in anything.  I'm fearless that way.  Binge eating is a chronic disease of food rewards.  Food rewards have lost that lovin' feelin'.  

I call it returning back to your original factory settings. That's what a Food Reset is to me.  No one was born to binge.  We were born to be wild and alive....have a passion for our life.  

What is this then.  This is the Hitching Post.   I hitch my post to this thread,  swing by a thread and ride my own wave. 

I keep it to myself but I constantly rail about shorter lifespans and delicate health because of our food choices.  The consequences are not the so worth it moments and food rewards don't mean two hoots now.   I care about prevention vs. reactive.

Diabetes prevention is the so worth it moments that add up to a longer lifespan.  I can't stand cake or donuts.  Cookies no longer excite me.  Corn syrup was the enemy of my soul.  

I was always rejecting the whole foods in favor of diet foods and cardboard box dinners.  I did not eat fruit or nuts or carrots or sweet potatoes or white potatoes.  This is why I don't have a problem with any of those foods.   Those foods didn't get me into big double trouble. 

This is why I can be fruit loose and use nuts for a decoration.  Fruits and nuts in moderation keep me sane. They actually help me on this road of consistency.   I no longer feel like I am constantly on a diet and then longing and falling back into thrill eating to compensate for dieting.

I got off that gerbil wheel.  No one shoves food down my throat.  No one is going to coerce me to eat all of this back so they can feel happy and comfortable.   It's taken well over 2 years to get here.  

Every day I come to the Hitching Post because I actually believed that I could change my relationship with food.   My way is not your highway.  You have to find your own way without whey and weigh. 

I'm not eating candy bars or bars that remind me of candy bars.  I don't do any kind of bars. I have emergencies and some really difficult things I'm going through but I'm still standing.  I'm sticking the landing.  I'm not who I used to be.  The carpet.  Milk toast. 

We have to stand up for and motivate ourselves.  There's no one else who can do this for you.  My genetics and Maw's way of eating did not give me a leg up.  It couldn't have been worse.  But I take full and complete responsibilty for everything.

One day at a time.  This will get easier.  My life without diabetes means more to me than so worth it moments of cakes and donuts and candy.   So I don't do hit or miss food rewards.  I don't do food rewards at all.  Guess what,  I couldn't be happier about that.   I don't feel deprived or long for the feelings that food gave me.  

I want to live without sickness and disease.  That motivates me more than thinking about food rewards.  Somehow, none of it is that special for me.   I know what all of it tastes like.  

There's always another streetcar loaded with desire coming around the corner. The world is full of breakrooms populated with people who don't and won't eat like I do.  I'm used to it.  

I want my overall health and well being to be a priority.  That's what this Hitching Post is all about.

I keep on thinking what bad shape my guts must have been in when I started my first whole30. Remember how just within days of eliminating breads and milk products my back, which was getting cortisone injections every three months, was on its way to recovery. My rheumatologist no longer sees me, I used to travel 800 km to just get shot up with cortisone, because I could not move anymore. Every single one of my trips in early retirement was scheduled around those cortisone injections. Scary to think what all those injections would have done to my body in all the years I still have to live. I am like the local goats, climbing hills and mountains without EVER feeling any back pain. 

When my daughter and son saw saw me for the first time in a year, and travelled across the world to be at my side during the most horrible time of my life, they were amazed by how I moved around... They had known me most of their life with this debilitating back pain, and they were the ones who actually brought to my attention how much smaller my frame was. My daughter encouraged me to try her pants on, and it was then that I realized I had gone down 6 sizes. I had stopped using my scale, and just wore a belt to keep my pants up. The skirts were worn with a big safety pin, so they would not fall off my hips. 

Was as the weight loss exciting? No... It was just a side effect for me. The thrilling part was the discovery of what was causing the excruciating back pain within days of eliminating starches. It became my long term goal to stay pain free, and no matter who parades in front of me with croissants, fresh baguette or pasta, I am not even tempted nor do I feel deprived. The 60 days did a brain reset, and allowed me to throw away the training wheels.

I have this lingering regret that despite of me telling your success story to my man, I was not able to get him onboard for more than 2 weeks. I know now that he was at a crossroad then, and took a wrong turn. So for me, you are "my" success story I tell all people suffering from what you suffered, you gained control of your eating habits, you threw away the training wheels, and live a healthier life. Bravo to you, and thank you for your posts, which provide me with what I need daily to believe that there is a reason for everything... 

Right back at you, Hutlifr.  I'm really touched by your post.  

You've taught me so many things like Swinglish and the Swiss people are truly mountain goats.  "Phew, it's hot outside."  Swiss....It's summer.  End of discussion. :lol: I don't have any red shoes but I need at least one pair.   Eat fondue the right way.  The fork must not touch your lips, teeth or tongue.  No double dipping. Don't drop anything into the pot unless the person you're with is worth kissing.

Be the perfect guest.  Arrive on time. Bring a gift and introduce yourself to everyone.  Whatever you do, don't you dare step foot into the kitchen because that would imply your host can't cope.  The plates are leaverites.  Leave 'em right there.   Don't be part of the bossy bag brigade.  Never jump up and refill drinks.  Leave it all to the host.  Be polite and mind your manners.  Understate everything and be humble.

If you're fluent in several languages like you are,  simply say....Ooooo, I know a little of this and that. Don't toot your own horn and be Ralph Mouth.  Classy, cultured and elegant.  Swiss/French.  Then there's the health secrets.

Thank you so much for sharing secrets of the ancients.  Health spa homemade treatments and recipes. We know how to make that skin tighten back up without surgery.  We've shared our weight releasing journey.  Neither one of us talk about the scale or pounds released.  But I know,  I know. 

Sticking the landing and finding weight stability is more important than bouncing in and out of the sharky waters.  Swiss Sundays are made for long treks and hikes in the mountains, museums and family days.   Everything is gorgeous in Switzerland. It is the land where dreams come true.   A 200 pound franc note is mere pocket money.  But you're not going to know the well-to-do from anyone else because they're humble and sweeter and kinder. 

RED_SHOES_NEVER_UNDREST.jpg

Search the archives for the articles/comments written about learning to listen to our body, mind, and spirit.  No tracking is required.  I found this fascinating.  Obsessive debunkers.  Oooo them of little faith. 

http://www.thomassheridanarts.com/articles.php?article_id=82

So the next time you find yourself confronted with a hardcore skeptic or debunker, do not even bother to try and make your argument or present your point of view to them, as you are throwing 100% of a human experience in 50% of a self-repressed cognitive understanding. It's not their fault they are the way they are. They are victims of an educational system which began in Prussia in the eighteenth century and which has led humanity into one scientific genocide and meat grinder after the next.

This part of the human experience where intuition, hunches, insight and social intelligence of the most subtle and intricate forms are a complete mystery to them. To the skeptical debunker, things'either are or they are not'there is no grey area, as they are ironically not fully utilizing their own grey matter to its full potential.  

Use your intuition and ignore them. You do not need their validation and approval. Be polite and continue to follow your own field of study and knowledge path, and then see where it leads you. This may lead you nowhere, but so what. The journey is often more important than the destination. Your life will be more rewarding, creative and enriching for allowing your right brain to take part in the imagination of yourself within this five-sense reality we call human existence. 

3 hours ago, MeadowLily said:

Search the archives for the articles/comments written about learning to listen to our body, mind, and spirit.  No tracking is required.  I found this fascinating.  Obsessive debunkers.  Oooo them of little faith. 

http://www.thomassheridanarts.com/articles.php?article_id=82

So the next time you find yourself confronted with a hardcore skeptic or debunker, do not even bother to try and make your argument or present your point of view to them, as you are throwing 100% of a human experience in 50% of a self-repressed cognitive understanding. It's not their fault they are the way they are. They are victims of an educational system which began in Prussia in the eighteenth century and which has led humanity into one scientific genocide and meat grinder after the next.

This part of the human experience where intuition, hunches, insight and social intelligence of the most subtle and intricate forms are a complete mystery to them. To the skeptical debunker, things'either are or they are not'there is no grey area, as they are ironically not fully utilizing their own grey matter to its full potential.  

Use your intuition and ignore them. You do not need their validation and approval. Be polite and continue to follow your own field of study and knowledge path, and then see where it leads you. This may lead you nowhere, but so what. The journey is often more important than the destination. Your life will be more rewarding, creative and enriching for allowing your right brain to take part in the imagination of yourself within this five-sense reality we call human existence. 

So so true... There are things that to this date, have no scientific explanation... For example my son's nut allergy. It's something, as  a mom, I just can't accept, that something somewhere has gone wrong... I have my own theory, and stick with it until they come up with scientific proof that I am wrong. You see, when I was breastfeeding him, I ingested lots and lots of nuts. Nowadays they say not to feed  your infant nuts before a certain age, but back then nobody said that, and most certainly nobody would talk about not eating nuts while breastfeeding, not then, not now. My niece is allergic to peanuts, and her mom was eating lots of peanut butter while breastfeeding... Hmmm... 

For most of my life, I had bad reactions when eating seafood, certain oily fishes, and shellfish. This particular reaction started when I was about 10, right around the time I was diagnosed with hepatitis A. I always was sure my "allergy" was caused by my liver's inability to process certain thing. Later on in my adult life, my body would also react in very strange ways when I would have a drink. After a glass of wine, I would complain of blurred vision, my contact lenses would actually get this milky substance on them, and sometimes I could not even drink more than a sip because of how it tasted. Whole30 made those symptoms way worse... In a sense with my tastebuds reset, I was only able to detect the acidity of the wine. Well as you know I saw the best doctor in France last year, who confirmed my theory, but even without her validation, and for all those years, I stayed away from what was hurting my body.

Yes, listen to it, it keeps on whispering to you what is and is not good for you. The whole reintro is about listening, and once we took of those training wheels, not a day has gone by without us listening...

In a sense with my tastebuds reset, I was only able to detect the acidity of the wine. Well as you know I saw the best doctor in France last year, who confirmed my theory, but even without her validation, and for all those years, I stayed away from what was hurting my body.

Yes, listen to it, it keeps on whispering to you what is and is not good for you. The whole reintro is about listening, and once we took of those training wheels, not a day has gone by without us listening...

Yes, yes, yes!

Oooo, we are what our mothers eat.  We really are.  As you know, Maw ate cinnamon rolls and drank chocolate milk while carrying me.  I drank chocolate milk in a bottle until I was 5.  That my friend...is ridic.   

Today, Paw says everyone is drinking a bottle.  A bottle of water or juicy juice or something but he remembers when bottles where only for tender sprouts. He says, You rarely see anyone without their "baby" bottle. Adults are eating baby food, too.   We must've all  been dehydrated Frenchmen before the  water bottles became popular.  Pierre. annoying smiley

No one was drinking water all throughout the day in school or on the job.  Things have changed since Paw's day.

I can gather my thoughts when I head for the backgate.  It's peaceful.  No yammering, jabbering, blathering and foaming at the mouth back there.  I can't help but think about how everyone's Maw is the biggest contributor to their quality of health today.  Ciggies, alcohol....sugar sugars, upside down sugars, whopping boatloads of diet pop and sodas.  Corn syrup and all of the rest of it.

We need more education for young mothers.  Prevention vs. Reactive. Diabetes begins in the coccoon. The buck has to stop somewhere.  Children are paying an enormous price for lack of nutrition. It may not show up immediately but in the teenage years or adulthood.

Binge eating is a chronic disease of food rewards.  I don't reward myself with food.  I no longer care about food rewards and eating a bite of this or that to make someone else happy.  Go on with yourself, that got me nowhere good.

We have to draw a line in the sand or the chewing, biting and gnawing locusts will overtake you. I am defending my pea patch.  It took so long to get here and I may never have the recipe or the gumption again.  I'm still a tender sprout at heart.  I've been busy pulling weeds to keep my shoot alive.  

Like a watchman on the wall,  my eyes are peeled to the horizon.  I watch for the smoke signals. The battlefield is for the mind.  You have to have strategies and stay one step ahead like a warrior.  We only have to conquer our own backyard. Those Greeks knew some strategy back in Alexander's day.

There's really nothing new under the sun.  I've been on the Appian way for a couple of years now but actually,  I have some really strong warrior ancestors.

Finding our way back home takes true grit. Take the Bull by the Horns,  y'all. Paint your face and defend your pea patch.   Research the historic pea patch battle.  It ain't about the peas, it's about taking back your territory that was robbed from you by eating multi-crap for years on end. 

Image result for eyes are peeled

My relative wants me to eat it all back to make her feel comfortable....has always thought we were in some sort of competition.  It started in childhood. Her Maw always told her how beautiful she was, still does. Relative has now passed it onto her daughter.  Oooo, her daughter is the most beautiful girl in the entire world and so and so has an ugly child.  It's all about the looks.  Always has been and always will be.

I find that as interesting as watching paint dry.

My Maw had to listen to it and I have to listen to it and I find it to be shallow waters.  She spends all of her days catching up with our old classmates which haven't given either one of us the time of day since we graduated.  It's silly and she's still stuck at the prom.

Taking another trip down memory lane is nice only for a few minutes.  I don't do any of those social media things. I would rather visit with y'all and hear an echo than visit with her about her beauty, beauty, beauty.  Sometimes, I swear she has the IQ of a tsetse flea.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  When she talks about the men...so and so is good lookin' or sooooper hot.  When she gushes over herself,  it's about how beautiful she was as a child and on and on and on.  When she refers to anyone, there's always, always a reference about their looks so I know that's the only thing going on in her head.

It's really difficult for a prom queen to face the music.  Houston, she ain't at the prom riding on the float and things have changed. She's stuck. She no longer catches every eye in the room and frankly, Felicias...some are rolling their eyeballs. 

She wants me to eat it back so she can be the prom queen once again.  That ain't a gonna happen.  I'm not trying to catch eyeballs and I'm not trolling for anything.  Heck-a-toot, she even tries to flirt with the Bear.  He pays her no mind and it drives her cray cray.

She still thinks we're in competition. There are times I would like to snatch her bald-headed but I won't. Weight releasing does Paleomazing things. It can bring out the best or worst in people you know. 

I choose to forgive.  I set my will to forgive. Maw says I have to.  My mind is always out to lunch when she's speaking to me.  She has the big head, the overfed head.  I honestly don't know how she fits into her car but she does.  

Head shots like a mug shot.  Selfies = a common reflection exposing a body section. She is like my pet parakeet.  Always looking at herself and kissing the mirror.   Tweetie Bird. 

And she did runnoft with Ashley, my old boyfriend, that yellow bellied lily livered sapsucker.

Archived