Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sareemaree

Account deletion

Guest sareemaree

I can't seem to figure out how to delete my account. Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

sareemaree - I'm not sure if that's something you can do from your account, but I can take care of that for you from the admin side.  Just let me know when you're ready and I'll push the big red button :)

Guest sareemaree

Thanks Robin! Now is good. Love the super-fast service!

Guest WholeStanley

Robin, can you delete my account too please?

Thanks

Sophia

Guest tucker

please delete my account too.  thank you

Really? I noticed one of my posts was deleted after one of my comments in response to another person said I did not have good results with my first W30 so I was trying it again.... Was disappointed and surprised to have it deleted just because it wasn't fully positive or sharing positive results.

Really? I noticed one of my posts was deleted after one of my comments in response to another person said I did not have good results with my first W30 so I was trying it again.... Was disappointed and surprised to have it deleted just because it wasn't fully positive or sharing positive results.

Dcpink, we usually don't delete posts for that reason--unless they are baiting or use offensive language. Was it be this one? If so, it's still here! If it was another one, PM me and I'll figure out what happened for you.

http://forum.whole30.com/topic/37173-anyone-just-starting-would-love-a-buddy-for-my-second-w30/#entry397017