Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

Yea! GAgal good for you victory won Your first hurdle and you jumped over successfully

Jmcbn yes I second that I've heard so many great things about your country through the years

There are two Cluny nuns I had the privilege to know here years ago They've both returned to their homeland and passed on now Love to visit too

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ....drum roll please.... I successfully made it through the event last night with my W30 plan.  Whoop!!

Events are the most challenging tor me so nice work on sticking the landing. I think we worry too much about what others think sometimes but we will not be swayed. Whoop Whoop for you!

Dang it.  I have some of the muddy or army green color matcha.  I'm not wasting it...purchased it as a coffee replacement per our GreenTea Expert from the Emerald Isle who knows a thing or two about green everything.  

Holidays_by_Steam_map.jpg?i=1828213643

WHEW! Yes, I am around, and yes Mega -- I was out playing, taken a long day of RnR. 

@Kelli -- Yep, I say keep your blood sugar recordings here 

@Meadow -- great things you shared today!

**whispers** we were looking at a house today --keeping toes, knees, fingers, arms and eyes crossed that things all work out! Nice little place on an acre about 15 minutes from where we are now, but way, way out in the country! Horses all around, the people next door have a little flock of chickens and a rooster. He was crowing back and forth with another rooster somewhere out there, cause you could hear them go back and forth. The property we are looking at has 3 paddocks, with 1 stable that could hold 3-5 horses or other animals and 2 lounging stalls (I think that is what hubby called them) Lots of room to spread out, for the little guy to run around and lots of space to garden! (yipee!)  Just waiting now to hear from our real estate guy, cause he had to talk to the real estate person who has the property and go from there. OH and the place is empty and had been upgraded with new paint and carpet and what not and out in the stable, there was a pigeon's nest with 2 babies in it. Very cute. Messy, but cute. They were peeking out and looking around when we were in the stable looking at it. So here is hoping!! 

Good morning ladies

Good news SoinSpin I'll cross my fingers and eyes but I won't be able to read your posts! Good luck to you

Meadow I just missed your posts I must have dozed off

The emerald green is beautiful

I'll get the guys going over here for an early start to their Monday commute

Put on my chef hat put down the phone!

Hi Kelli tho I hope you are still asleep!

Kelli, they say a true Irish Colleen has black hair & green eyes. I've dark brown hair and eyes so I don't look like your true Irish Colleen much either, but it's what's in my heart - and my heart belongs to Ireland.

Thanks for all the 'green' pics Meadow - a beautiful start to the day..............................

Fingers etc crossed for the house SpinSpin - exciting times!!

Good morning MeGa!

MeadowLily.. that castle is gorg I'm wondering the name? My SIL and BIL just returned and wanted to know what you and Jmcbn thought also of the is it Dolmar? Castle 3 night stay

I haven't seen pics yet sounds magnificent!

Said they toured these places: Shannon cork dublin glendalough waterford blarney kenmare Newmarket on Fergus kinsale cliffs of moher

That was a pretty interesting link

Oh boy as far as your army green tea .. Maybe you can mix it in a. veggie mash or avocado mash for color and offset the flavor

Or b. a butter sauce or reduction

Or c. Spinach or kale salad ?? Idk

Hope you are sound asleep dreaming over the rainbow and wake up refreshed with the strength to hike a ravine!

Spin... what did you think of those blood sugars? Anything scary there?

Jmcbn - my natural color hair is much darker. Kind of auburn and I do have green eyes.  Very fair skin with pink undertones. Not very many people out there lighter than me.

Thanks for all the green in the pictures such a beautiful color.

Mega - I slept until 0430 so that is great. I felt hot - checked my blood sugar and it was 110. Think I might be dropping and then rebounding but I am not really sure.

Kelli oh wat a pretty combination auburn hair green eyes and peachy cream complexion

My husband has green eyes too

Jmcbn beauty here we call that black Irish no pun intended My cousins through marriage are too

I'm naturally darkest brown hair with hazely golden brown eyes and light complexion My sister was natural blonde with hazel green brown eyes light skin My mother black hair black brown eyes Dad light golden brown eyes had platinum blonde hair as a child! Go figure

Archived