Paprika and more

IreneKe

What I miss on the list is paprika, the vegetable one, in red, green, yellow. It isn’t mentioned on the "can I have List". 

Sometimes, we have other names in Germany for food, too.

Butternut Squash and other kinds of Squash are mentioned, but I cannot find my beloved Hokaido. Is that allowed, too? I know, it has more carbs, but if I consider this and use only a small amount?

Once again, to be really sure: flee seed husk, Moringa and Chia seed are allowed. Is that right?

For me, many things are much more difficult because my English is not as good for understanding important things. 

Therefore, I asked too, if other German members are here in the forum. Sometimes, it would be helpful :-)

• Moderators

Please understand that the shopping list is an example, not an exhaustive list of available choices. Every vegetable is okay. Every kind of meat, fish or poultry is okay. All spices are okay unless it includes an off-plan ingredient like sugar, MSG, sulphites, etc. 

• Moderators

Tanks for your feedback.

@Chris - sorry, I am a little unsure to use this forum still now, but I will learn it (hopefully quickly!).

Is there a possibilty to get an email if reguest are there?

I ask, because I got no one.

Do you mean is it possible to be emailed if there is a reply to your post?  Yes, it's in your profile under notification settings.

• Moderators

Yes, it is what I want to have.

I looked in settings but I am not sure with the terms and what I have to do there :(  

Click on your name up in the bar at the top of the screen. You'll see your profile. There's a button to the right toward the top that says Edit My Profile, click that. On the left side of the screen will be a list, click on Notification Options. Mostly, you're concerned with that first section, Topics & Posts. The easiest way is probably just to click email for all of those.

Archived