Kite Hill almond milk "cheese"

jennv515

No cheese substitutes on a whole 30 - sorry!

This falls in the category of SWYPO (sex with your pants off) and is a honest to goodness try to recreate something that you are trying to move away from.  Unfortunately this does not make a pass even if it might be using compliant ingredients.

In future we encourage you to Google whole 30 + whatever you would like to know - chances are this question has been asked previously.

Save this item for after your whole 30 should you wish to.

• Moderators

No cheese substitutes on a whole 30 - sorry!

This falls in the category of SWYPO (sex with your pants off) and is a honest to goodness try to recreate something that you are trying to move away from.  Unfortunately this does not make a pass even if it might be using compliant ingredients.

In future we encourage you to Google whole 30 + whatever you would like to know - chances are this question has been asked previously.

Save this item for after your whole 30 should you wish to.

Hahah... I think you mean sex with your pants ON... sex with your pants OFF is great!

• 11 months later...

I just came across this and have a question. Kite Hill also has an almond milk unsweetened plain yogurt. The ingredients are minimal with nothing added and less ingredients than nutpods creamer which is an approved item. I know the almond milk cheese is not approved but what about the yogurt? 

• Administrators

Here's your answer: 

But also, we would really, really encourage you not to find a stand in for a traditional breakfast food (that tends to be sweet/pudding-like) and instead embrace learning how to use real, whole foods including protein, fat and veggies at every meal. :)

Archived