Kombucha Delimma, Please help!

I am "attempting" my very first Whole30, being wholly compliant, at least I hope so :-/ 

Here's my delimma...I'm making my way through my Whole30 book and just read about Kombucha which floored me! I don't know why I thought any Kombucha was okay but...I did. I realized that on both day 1 and day 2, I drank a more "affordable" brand (a Central Market brand) that listed organic cane sugar on the label. I didn't think anything of it until I read my Whole30 book. 

Here's my question...does this mean I have to start over???? Please say no, Please say no, PALEEEASE say no!!!  

If you only knew how many attempts I've made to do a whole30 :-(

• Administrators

Breathe. :) You should read the starting over article linked below and decide what you're going to do. You get to make this decision. And also know that among the inflammatory agents that you are attempting to reset from, sugar is pretty low on the culprit list. ;) 

5 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

Breathe. :) You should read the starting over article linked below and decide what you're going to do. You get to make this decision. And also know that among the inflammatory agents that you are attempting to reset from, sugar is pretty low on the culprit list. ;) 

Thank you ladyshanny!! i didn't see the article link though, I'm new to all this so i could have missed it easily! 

• Moderators

People logging into the forum on cell phones (and maybe tablets, i'm not sure) can't actually see signatures.

One of the other mods did post in the Announcements section of the forum a post with helpful links, including the Do I have to start over article: 

Archived