w30 approved after dinner dessert!

juliep513

• Moderators

That's a gateway drug that opens the door to having a sugar dragon overwhelm you. Otherwise known as SWYPO (sex with your pants on). There is no such thing as a Whole30 approved after dinner dessert. If you are wanting to dessert after dinner, you should eat more protein and fat with your veggies.

That's a gateway drug that opens the door to having a sugar dragon overwhelm you. Otherwise known as SWYPO (sex with your pants on). There is no such thing as a Whole30 approved after dinner dessert. If you are wanting to dessert after dinner, you should eat more protein and fat with your veggies.

What about having a piece of fruit with dinner? OK or the same thing?

• Moderators

Thank you for translating SWYPO. I've wondered....

I called something a personal trainer was telling me about SWYPO the other day and she said, "I like sex with my pants on."

What about having a piece of fruit with dinner? OK or the same thing?

The best thing is to incorporate fruit into dinner. However, I sometimes have an orange at the end of a meal. I don't really know how to incorporate an orange into most things I eat. On the other hand, I include apples in things I make all the time - sauerkraut, apple-cranberry chutney, apples and pumpkin puree...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived