Advocare?

Cybercere

A bunch of people at my gym are doing an Advocare 24 challenge in January - thinking of joining them to get fully back on the Paleo bandwagon and have the peer pressure. But reading the ingredients of some of the supplements, I'm wondering if they are Whole 30 approved? Thoughts?

This is definitely NOT Whole 30 approved.

In looking at their website and navigating through many pages I finally found the ingredients of the slim Meal Replacement Shake.

That title alone makes it non-compliant with Whole 30.

It contains whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, oat fiber, sucralose and so many other ingredients that no one can pronounce.

This should not be what you want.

Also in reading their website it appears that this business is a Pyramid Scheme, where you buy into selling their products and then get others to sell for you and make a profit from what they sell. Not a good idea.

I don't see a single W30 approved product on their site, sorry.

If you're looking for a way to get back on the bandwagon, so to speak, I don't think these products are the way to go.

And tweezers.

And the good old fashioned tickle monster. :)

If you ever wonder whether you should do any kind of "shake" that's a meal supplement, just think of it as human kibble ... ever since I read that term somewhere it helps me to avoid the temptation of programs that involve shakes... they seem easy, and perhaps they are but, do you really want your main source of nutrients to be from the equivalent of pet kibble for humans?

my answer was: "no way"

I don't even like feeding that to my pets.

If you ever wonder whether you should do any kind of "shake" that's a meal supplement, just think of it as human kibble ... ever since I read that term somewhere it helps me to avoid the temptation of programs that involve shakes... they seem easy, and perhaps they are but, do you really want your main source of nutrients to be from the equivalent of pet kibble for humans?

my answer was: "no way"

I don't even like feeding that to my pets.

Can you explain that to my dog? I think he's scared of whole food, lol.

Archived