Work Potluck

amylynn

I still stick with a classic favorite - deviled eggs! You control the ingredients, and if you also provide a veggie platter, you can enjoy the time with coworkers and still be compliant. PLUS they will all enjoy it too.

If you have not tried it yet, you can do this by making your own mayonnaise. Search the site for about the gazillion suggestions on how to make it. I like to jazz up my deviled eggs by adding finely chopped green olive or finely chopped (look at the ingredients first!) dill pickles. When everyone raves about them, you get to be smug and say you even made the mayo!

Thank you guys so much for all the suggestions! I'm thinking the deviled eggs might be the best way to go, they're always a crowd pleaser anywhere I've went. I've looked up a few homemade mayo recipes and they don't seem to hard, just a little time consuming. The chocolate chili also sounds amazing, do you have a recipe for that, and is it something I'm allowed to eat during the 30 day challenge?

We have work potlucks every month. I made broccoli salad for mine, which was substantial enough you can eat it as a meal: raw broccoli, chopped small, chopped or shredded grilled chicken, raisins, and cole slaw (cabbage or broccoli slaw). Mix together with tons of evoo and balsamic, salt, pepper & garlic powder. You can also add some nuts in, my grandmother added sunflower seeds to hers.

Thank you guys so much for all the suggestions! I'm thinking the deviled eggs might be the best way to go, they're always a crowd pleaser anywhere I've went. I've looked up a few homemade mayo recipes and they don't seem to hard, just a little time consuming. The chocolate chili also sounds amazing, do you have a recipe for that, and is it something I'm allowed to eat during the 30 day challenge?

Chocolate chili is from the cookbook Well Fed which is a cookbook that is 99.9% W30 compliant.

Archived