Egglife wraps

Queenbeejo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am in a Whole30 FB group and someone just posted about eating a warp that they purchased from Costco. I see it's the Crepini brand and the ingredients appear compliant, but it also made me wonder if this was considered a recreated baked good and there for not compliant. 

https://www.crepini.com/all-products/egg-wraps-with-cauliflower-large

What do you think? 

• 11 months later...

Hi!  I had the same question and I was leaning in the same direction (not compliant) but Autumn Michaelis who is the Whole30 Coaching Manager featured them recently in an ig post (@wholefoodfor7) and said they are compliant!  The more that I think about it the more it makes sense to me, its more of a convenience food than something you're going to go to town on but that can be more of a personal decision depending on your relationship with certain foods.  Her post was specifically referencing the Egg Life brand.  

• Moderators
On 1/23/2022 at 11:50 AM, Gen Apaza said:

Hi!  I had the same question and I was leaning in the same direction (not compliant) but Autumn Michaelis who is the Whole30 Coaching Manager featured them recently in an ig post (@wholefoodfor7) and said they are compliant!  The more that I think about it the more it makes sense to me, its more of a convenience food than something you're going to go to town on but that can be more of a personal decision depending on your relationship with certain foods.  Her post was specifically referencing the Egg Life brand.  

Just going to double check this with Autumn and HQ... stay tuned.

• Administrators

Hey! HQ here! We just discussed these egg-life wraps recently and as this brand is just egg with a bit of stabilizer and not egg + almond flour + cassava flour etc, we've determined that they are compatible with the program! We will evaluate other egg-wrap products on a case by case basis as some are definitely not compatible with reference to the pancake rule!

Archived