Herbal Supplement

Otilia

Ok, I know sugar free cough drops are not Whole30 compliant. I need help finding a cough relief for my husband who suffers from asthma and cough drops help sooth his throat after coughing. Many doctors can’t seem to find the fix. We are hoping that the Whole30 program will help. Yesterday being the first day on the Whole30 he had a hard time :( because he did not want to use the sugar free cough drops because he knows they’re not allowed. Is there something out there that you think would help? Thank you, Otilia 

Trying to help my husband who suffers from asthma and we are very hopeful that the Whole30 will help. While sugar free cough drops are not compliant with the hidden sugars, I went into the local vitamin store and they suggested this herbal supplement. While reading the label and don't see any hidden sugars, but that is why I am reaching out to get others opinions. I am not familiar with supplements and understand that you will not need them while on the Whole30. You see, yesterday was our first day on the Whole30 and my hubby had a very hard time with his asthma and coughing :( so I am trying to help him. Below are the list of extensive ingredients. Thank you, I appreciate your help.  Otilia 

Herbal Blend ingredients = Dong Quai Root , Ophiopogon Root , Poria Fungal Body, Chinese Asparagus Root, Chinese Skullcap Root, Gardenia Fruit, Luo Han Guo Fruit, Platycodon, Tangerine Mature Peel, White Mulberry Root Bark, Zhejiang Fritillary Bulb, Schisandra Fruit Chinese Licorice Root.  Other ingredients listed: Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.

• Moderators

Please don't cross post duplicate posts in multiple forums - it makes it harder to manage the forum and you end up getting answers sprinkled all over instead of in one place.  I've combined your two posts.

Archived