Can I Have Psyillum Husk Powder?

JennieD

Ah. This is my second round of 30, so I'm trying to add some variety this time. First time I was terrified of messing up so I ate the same few meals the whole way through. :)

It's a coconut pie, coconut milk and coconut meat and a crushed pecan crust.

Totally understand the need for variety, but if you're eating any "paleo pie," you aren't doing the Whole30 :)

What Renee said. Not that there's anything wrong with "riding your own bike" and sticking really close to the Whole30 guidelines - that's a great option! It shows that you have an understanding of what works for you and you're ready to work your own plan! You just can't call it Whole30 ;)

Ah. This is my second round of 30, so I'm trying to add some variety this time. First time I was terrified of messing up so I ate the same few meals the whole way through. :)

Jennie, there are so many delicious Whole30 recipes out there! No need to keep repeating the same ones. Check out a couple of other threads around here. Derval started one for all of us to post our Pinterest boards for all our collected recipes, and there are several threads with suggestions for other Whole30 friendly paleo sites. Or just look for one of Tom Denham's posts. He has over 400 Whole30 recipes posted on his site.

I keep saying I'll need to do a Whole1million to finally work through all the recipes I want to try.

Archived