Speaking of yoga...

pjena

Can anyone recommend a good power type yoga dvd? I'm almost done with my hot yoga classes until next fall and would love to have something similar to keep up with the strength and flexibility I've gained. Thanks!

Myyogaonline.com is a great site for online videos, I think. Or, you could develop your own practice based off what you learned. There are also some great yoga books out there to help develop your own routine. One of my favorites is by Erich Schiffmann, "Yoga: The Spirit and Practice of Moving into Stillness".

Thanks. I'm pretty sure if I try to do it myself, I'll rush through it and not get as much out of it. I need the pacing of a video. I'll check out those two online options. Yogadownload.com is supposed to be good, too. I forgot about that site.

Any other DVD recommendations?

I also love Shiva. I have several of her DVDs and they are all good. Plus she's so gorgeous and graceful. I love her vibe.

I haven't tried the vinyasa flow matrix vid but I've had it in my amazon cart at least six times. I find the flow and breathing of vinyasa to be very good for my brain.

• 2 months later...

Archived