? about this forum

Keianna

Do we post here when our Whole30 is over if we still want to chat? or do we need to move to another message board if we want to start a less strict Paleo lifestyle? Are there any good/popular Paleo message boards? TIA

I have decided that I enjoy eating cleaning, but want to be able to make a treat with almond flour or have a sprinkle of cheese on a dish every now and then. So I am thinking 90/10 Paleo (one or two non Whole30 compliant things each week). I believe this is a sustainable lifestyle. Just trying to figure out how to navigate the next phase and where I can continue to chat with like minded people to keep myself engaged in the process.

• Moderators

We would like you to stay around here, but discussions of off-plan foods needs to stay in the Your Post-Whole30 Log section.

Mark's Daily Apple and Robb Wolf have great forums with lots of nice people too.

Many people stick around after their W30 and contribute to all the forums. After all, the experience of someone who's done it can be really helpful for those new to it. I know when I started I really enjoyed hearing from those who were more experienced. As Tom said, just keep all discussion of off plan eating in the post W30 section.

We would like you to stay around here, but discussions of off-plan foods needs to stay in the Your Post-Whole30 Log section.

Mark's Daily Apple and Robb Wolf have great forums with lots of nice people too.

I browsed through MDA. There is a lot of crazy stuff going on over there. People posting their My Fitness Pal day, fasting, ketogenic diets, protein powders. It just made me grateful for the simplicity of W30 even more.

Archived