can i have

deedssleeze44

As long as you don't dunk the rhubarb in sugar, it is a great and full of fiber.  I would avoid making a W30 compliant 'dessert' out of it, though.

The water seems OK to me.  I assume it isn't sweet.  Cocoa essence water doesn't sound that tasty.   :mellow:

There are several variations.

1. Rhubarb, cucumber, cilantro and lime juice (bit of honey post wh30;). Pepper, salt and a bit of neutral tasting oil. You can add bell pepper too!

2. Rhubarb, apple, onions, lime juice and jalapeno. Do you need exact proportions? I will find it then in my bookmarks, but it's a simple google search one as far as I remember, I wing it usually.

There are several variations.

1. Rhubarb, cucumber, cilantro and lime juice (bit of honey post wh30;). Pepper, salt and a bit of neutral tasting oil. You can add bell pepper too!

2. Rhubarb, apple, onions, lime juice and jalapeno. Do you need exact proportions? I will find it then in my bookmarks, but it's a simple google search one as far as I remember, I wing it usually.

Oh yum! Only a month until rhubarb season - I would definitely make that second one.

Archived