Start Over? Soy Lecithin in my Enzymatic Therapy Pearls :(

Mom2my3kiddos

I am on day 15 of my whole30 and just noticed that there is SOY LECITHIN in the Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls that I have been taking for years!!  Plus, may contain a minimal amount of residual milk protein:

Other ingredients: vegatable oil (palm and coconut) fish gelatin (Tilapia), vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, and pectin.

May contain a minimal amount of residual milk protein.

I take one pearl every evening.

I thought I was doing so well with absolutely no cheating, but now I am concerned that all of my hard work has gone to waste :(   

Do I need to start over??

Monique

Thank you Bethany!  What about the statement "May contain a minimal amount of residual milk protein".  Should I be sure to stay away from milk/dairy for an addtional 15 days  as well?

I'm not sure I'd worry about that personally but you could wait and see if a moderator chimes in. There is no dairy in the ingredient list so this probably just means they process it in a plant that is not entirely clean of dairy and have to add this statement to cover their butts for people with extreme dairy allergies. 

• 2 weeks later...

What fermented veggies do you eat?

We have a local brand here called Firefly Kitchens that makes a bunch of different sauerkraut varieties and a ginger carrot that I like. I want to eventually make my own but for now that is what I do. I purchased the book Fermented and there are lots of great ideas in there.

Archived