appendicitis or something else....?

My husband started with waves of stomach pain last night ( we are on day 28).

he ended up on the toilet several times. Overnight the pain shiftet to his right side and is now

a dull ache and sore to touch. We are going to the doctor today if it doesn't ease off, but i am

now concerned of what feedback we will get and the impact it will have on his diet.

he has done so well and we are so keen to find out what sensitivity he may have.

we have been probably larger portions than minimally recommended.

I wonder what may have caused the symptoms. He does it several portions of fruit, cooked veg,

prob 2-3 palmsize protein and saturated & monosaturated fats 2-3 tbs...

I had appendicits when I was younger and I swear it was from eating popcorn all day :)

Be sure to see the dr because the pain can manifest itself in different ways for different people. My pain wasn't that bad. I was just bloated and felt yucky. I put off going to the dr and eventually my appendix ruptured. So it's better to get checked out.

My guess as far as diet goes (no, I'm not a dr) be sure he gets enough fiber to move things along. And drink lots of water!

I hope he feels better soon! Keep us posted.

Well we don't think it can be the appendix as I got the same symptoms last night!!! Cold flushes, tender all over, Stomach cramps and diahorrea.... Maybe just some food poisoning? My immune system is stronger than his so he would have got it worse. We both have tender stomachs now, and in the similar area... Higher up under ribcage... His is spreading abit more down to his right side... It's just tender and I wonder if it is the liver, and if it has been abit over worked with the higher fat diet. I think I will try to modify our fat & protein intake... I might have overdone it?

Because of fear of ending up hungry and then cheat, I've prob overdone on the portion sizes since the beginning.

I've given us both milk thistle today and will drink plenty of water.

I've also bought a book called "The liver and gallbladder, miracle cleanse" by Andreas Moritz. What I've read so far is very interesting and I wonder if anyone else have read/done a liver cleanse?

On my day 30 I woke up at 1am with pain all through my abdomen. Just a constant ache. After about 30 minutes it morphed into a sharp pain in my pelvis, almost like I was passing a bladder stone, then shifted over to the lower right side of my groin. I had no appetite and my abdomen hurt for 2 days, then it just went away slowly.

Archived