Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cancelled family coming tomorrow. There are several unhappy people including DH. Feeling better but not great. Not up to entertaining at all.

Eating plain food but there's no way to eat rice cereal or gt toast. So I had sweet potatoes and eggs. Avocado and chicken too.

Glad to here that caffiene is not an issue. Do love flavored teas and sometimes they contain black tea.

Can't even express how much I miss coffee. Know I am better without it though.

Good Advice Meadow the ionizer should work wonders DreamW you are resting and in the mend

Jmcbn if it's anything there as it is with utilities here oh boy they'll figure it out soon enough wish u luck

Kelli I'm sending good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery rest bone broth and tea stay hydrated okay

O I think I missed it I was on the phone call ugh

I like typing not yakkin for an hour about nothing but blah blah blah

Did you get your shopping finished? I did earlier in the week never know how things will be I usually play it by ear so go with the flow around here!

Well I'm here for now, but it seems to be worse later in the day when more people are trying to access the exchange. It's obviously still not sorted as there's no dial tone on my landline phone. Had to call my service provider by mobile last night - that'll not be cheap!!  :wacko: He talked sooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooowly too - he needed a key in his back to wind him up.

Caught up with the season finale of Game of Thrones last night, then spent the rest of the evening discussing all the fan theories wih my eldest. I'm in shock still this morning.

Woke this morning to a shed load of pictures of Dad's & sickening tributes ot them on my FB newsfeed. I'm gonna call and see mine (& my ex-father in law, and quite possibly my ex if he's not out gallavanting!) in person like people used to do in the good old days.

Got some nice pork chops to grill later..............................

Jmcbn good morning

Good of you to be congenial on this Fathers Day

Some are better fathers than others it's a matter of perspective and down right fact!

We had pork chops on the grill last night used SpinSpin s ingredients They were delish

Pouring rain here today no outdoors for sure

We have plans to go out to my husbands favorite restaurant later with our family

I hope they resolve your communication problem Enjoy your day

Archived