Coconut Vinegar

eboyle86

I came across this stuff at the grocery store the other day. The ingredients are 100% coconut water. What type of things can you use this for? Has anyone had it? What does it taste like? It did have little bits of coconut husk floating in it. I didn't buy it but if it's good then I may go back and pick it up :)

post-48355-0-14696100-1439386303_thumb.j

This product is fine and their website shows: Uses: in salad dressings as a substitute for other vinegars and lemon juice or as a marinade to add flavour and to tenderize meats.

Thanks, Shanny. I think I'm more interested in what other people think of it. I guess with the price (for once something isn't priced at a million dollars) it might be worth picking up just to try. I usually make my salad dressing with evoo, balsamic, dijon, garlic, salt and pepper (just add to jar and shake) but I'd be willing to try something a little different.

I use Coconut Secret Vinegar for everything.  My relatives tell me I make the best coleslaw they've ever had. My secret is Coconut Secret Vinegar and mayo, celery seeds, salt, pepper.   You could use a tad of unsweetened apple cider to balance the vinegar if you want.   Coconut vinegar doesn't have that sharp bite like apple cider vinegar.  I use it on my greens, wilted greens w/yummy bacon bits/bacon fat.  Ooooo, coconut vinegar is the best. 

Vinegar-web-page-6.jpg

coconut-sap-apple-chart.gif

I use Coconut Secret Vinegar for everything.  My relatives tell me I make the best coleslaw they've ever had. My secret is Coconut Secret Vinegar and mayo, celery seeds, salt, pepper.   You could use a tad of unsweetened apple cider to balance the vinegar if you want.   Coconut vinegar doesn't have that sharp bite like apple cider vinegar.  I use it on my greens, wilted greens w/yummy bacon bits/bacon fat.  Ooooo, coconut vinegar is the best. 

Vinegar-web-page-6.jpg

You should be a brand embassador haha :D  Definitely going to pick some up to try it.

Vinegar-web-page-6.jpg

I use this for a lot of things too!  I even put a splash or two in my water.

Archived