The Tiger Tots of the CFC

Crimsann

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/30061-starting-september-1-whos-with-me/page-1

Hello to all the Tiger Tots of the Clean Food Club....oh come on, how was I going to choose between those two?!? 

Starting this new thread for those who wanted to stay together after the Whole30 we did in September.  I'm really looking forward to hearing your stories over the next week as some of us conclude our 30-days and some of us continue on.  I think we should keep the group on the September 1 thread until October 1st, but since some of us started early and are finishing up already, I wanted to get this up. 

Congratulations to everyone with us still, no matter which day you are on now, and don't forget to follow this topic and stay in touch! 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for getting us started. This has been such an amazing group.

I'll be continuing for another 30 days as I have some health problems that will probably improve some more. I'm perfectly content with the food I've been eating and trying new recipes. I'm tired of writing my food into a diary so starting October 1 I'm going to take pictures of my meals instead.

I'll start posting here October 1st!  I hope to join you all for another round of Whole30 starting for me on October 12th, but at the very least I'll be documenting my re-intros here.

I love our September thread and I'm glad we're keeping the party going over here!!

I'll be here too! I plan to follow the reintroduction plan in the book and see how it goes.

I'm going on a church retreat in the middle of October, so I'm already thinking about how to handle that (especially since it'll include a hike that I'm doing for a good cause).

Thanks for getting us started. This has been such an amazing group.

I'll be continuing for another 30 days as I have some health problems that will probably improve some more. I'm perfectly content with the food I've been eating and trying new recipes. I'm tired of writing my food into a diary so starting October 1 I'm going to take pictures of my meals instead.

Hi, I'm going to continue with another 30 days as well--it is getting to be just a number like the scale!

I'm in and ready for an official reset/restart in October. I'm doing okay but still struggling with lot of doubts. Stupid stuff, all mental games but a continued month, group support, and accountability will be good for me for sure. Does anyone do the daily whole30 emails (I think it's $15/month)? Have they been helpful? I own both the books which were a great support and of course the online resources and this phenomenal bunch of tiger tots!  :lol: See you all this Thursday for October 1st Whole30 goodness! 

I'm in and ready for an official reset/restart in October. I'm doing okay but still struggling with lot of doubts. Stupid stuff, all mental games but a continued month, group support, and accountability will be good for me for sure. Does anyone do the daily whole30 emails (I think it's $15/month)? Have they been helpful? I own both the books which were a great support and of course the online resources and this phenomenal bunch of tiger tots!  :lol: See you all this Thursday for October 1st Whole30 goodness! 

I do the daily mails and the big thing for me is pushing the button to say I did the day! Truthfully there is a lot of information but I have been skimming it not really reading it. I do think it is helpful though.

I do the daily mails and the big thing for me is pushing the button to say I did the day! Truthfully there is a lot of information but I have been skimming it not really reading it. I do think it is helpful though.

I read the daily emails and have gained a lot of information from them.  It was well worth the $15 for me.

Those Daily Emails have been worth more than the $15 I paid. They have wonderful information not included in the books.

I liked the Daily Emails.  Some I read from top to bottom, some I just skimmed through.  It was kind of nice having just one more thing to help push you through.

So excited about the new group. Thanks Crimsann for getting this going!!!

Hi everyone!!  So, I was standing in the customer service line at the grocery store last night and saw a display stand for an unheard of brand of chips--Boulder Canyon.  I now get a kick out of reading ingredients and laugh when I can't pronounce stuff and enjoy putting it back on the shelf.  I figured this time I'd do the same and since the line I was in wasn't moving, I needing SOMETHING to do lol.

Turns out, this brand I picked up only had three ingredients--potatoes, coconut oil and sea salt.  I almost keeled over with excitement!  Here's a link to the chips' website.  I'm not a chip fan (I'm a sweet tooth kind of gal :)), but will definitely think about purchasing these for events or something.

http://www.bouldercanyonfoods.com/products/coconut-oil-kettle-chips

Archived